Shrooms Question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tokin Funk, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Friend is hooking me up with some shrooms. Only problem is the guy he is dealing with is pretty sketchy. The price seems alright, but then he asked a question I'm not sure if there is any answer for. He asked if we wanted "red and gold caps" or "red and blue caps". Never heard of these terms. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

2. From what i've heard gold caps are the best kind you can get, so thats what i would go for. However im not an expert (about to trip on shrooms for the first time this weekend)

3. i took an eighth of some blue and gold shrooms over christmas break...that was an experience that wont soon be forgotten. but yeah get the gold caps and make sure the setting and your mind set are good . enjoy
    smoke a bunch of bud too like an hour after you eat them youll feel nice

4. Ive heard that gold and blue caps are good. However, if he is saying red caps he may be talking about amanita caps which dont have psilocybin or psilocyn but some people trip off of them, they are also highly toxic. I could easily be wrong just be careful about the red caps.

5. Looks like you should get gold.

6. Ask him which is better?

havatt is prob wrong (sry man), I doubt anyone would sell aminitas as magic mushrooms, you should be able to tell the difference, they have a very memorable and well known appearance- the red cap with white spots

7. no offense taken, as I said im probably wrong, just dont want them to have a bad experience or get hurt.

8. yea, thanks, it was a good point, but I just can't see many people trying to pass off amanitas as cubensis or some other hallucinagenic fungi, rather than a crazy delusional one.

9. gold for sure.
    Widely known.