Shrooms or E?

Discussion in 'General' started by pyoung09259, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Well, I'm really, really wanting to try both, however I don't have money as it is. I'm thinkin' of pawining off some old video games I never play anymore... Which one should I do? I have an E hookup, but I don't know the quality, and I have no idea where to get shrooms. Do E now, or wait for shrooms?

2. Well, i love E, and i love mushrooms, but if you wanna try something, try E, if you can find em, it makes it easier..you never know how long you'll have to wait for shroomers.

3. Yah, I'm thinkin about it, but this guy I know is kinda shady.

4. Shrooms shrooms shrooms!

5. SHROOMS SHRROMS SHSROMWSGINHQWEROGVNQAERLKBNALKEWRNHLAKWNREG<M>AWE RG holy shit man shrooms

6. .

7. </m>

8. depends on what you are doing

i can eat mushrooms whenever and have a great time, E is extremely fun at concerts or parties as long as their is good music and ladies dancin'

9. Im saving the E trip for graduation day. It's o so close. But shrooms are the shit! eat up a half eight up to about 2.5 grams. Have some nice bassy music with a strob light or something trippy to get the visuals really going!

10. E, no question about it. I've done mushrooms more times than I'd like to think of, but no matter how many times I roll, it never gets old.

11. Shrooms they will explain everything you ever thought about or plan on thinking about:smoking:

12. shrooms, only stick to natural shit.

13. Yah, mushrooms don't really make me feel that great. On the other hand, e is so much fuckin fun. Nothing beats that feeling of your head going 200mph while your eyes are rollin around. Just sit back, grab some glow sticks, put on some Tiesto, and roll face.

14. If you are afraid of the quality, then youre shit out of luck. The majority of X out there is adulterated. But rolling is so much fucking fun. You have to try it, at least only once. Just to say you did it.

15. ask your friend what pills he can get you and we will see if they are good quality :)

16. E is basically guaranteed a blast, so I think you know what I'm gona say, but shrooms are amazing too. Depends if you want think deeply or have a ball.