Shrooms on Halloween

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by CheeseburgerTim, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Does it sound like a good idea to trip on Halloween? Ive never tripped on shrooms before but i've taken LSD twice, so i don't know if I should try it on Halloween. It sounds pretty fuckin fun though.

2. i would.

3. yes dude, trip, and roam the streets with friends...wear glowsticks, smoke blunts, enjoy yourself, you'll see lots of weird things....:D

4. Be VERY VERY careful man. You could very easily slip into a bad trip. I fully am warning you.

I have experience with acid and shrooms.

Take it seriously. I know you will.

Be safe mate!:smoke:

5. Best...trip.....ever!!!!....................

6. hahhaah it has potential to be the funnest or the worst shroom trip ever
    seeing little creatures walking around everywhere
    but um
    if you see one with like a mask of something and blood runs down it
    u might start crying in fear
    who knows
    i would do it
    but i have experience with large amounts of shrooms
    make sure you have weed
    and your best friend

7. I think there are so many possible opportunities for fun doing that shit on Halloween. I just bought a 20x of Salvia that I am probably going to save for Halloween as well, but I'll have to do it somewhere safe and chill with cool friends.

If you ever are about to have a bad trip just sit down, take breather (literally, slow breaths) and have a friend talk to you a bit.

8. i've tripped acid and not shrooms as well. i think i would do it. but go in with the mindset that there's no such thing as a bad trip. you're gonna see some awesomely halloweeny things, but it's just halloween. don't worry. (haha halloweenyyy)

if for some reason you experience bad vibes of any sort, i read on erowid.org that the best things to get you tripping right again are putting your bare feet to the groud(you literally are grounding yourself,) and to wrap in a blanket or something warm if possible.

so basically my vote is yesss! have fun!

9. Yeah man, I am trying to get some acid or shrooms for halloween, it sounds like it should be sick!

10. i have never tried shrooms ive done things i dont know what they are and lsd... oh lsd you are a bitch but so beautiful... tripping is fun anytime, halloween could allow for some great mischief , always a plus for a wild trip

11. i get in touch with my darkside whenever i trip on mushrooms. i always talk about being a cannibal and eating baby fetuses with ketchup and it freaks my friends out, but i wouldnt really do that (or would i)? i would totally trip on halloween. one of my best shroom trips was called the dark theme night where we consumed various prescription drugs and oregon blue mushrooms (azurescens very potent). we watched rob zombie videos and marilyn manson and played F.E.A.R. and gears of war. it was probably the most bad ass night ever. then my friend showed me abortion pictures which was kinda sick but i couldnt look away i think thats where the eating of the baby fetuses must have stemmed from lol.

12. ^^ you should listen to some brotha lynch hung while your trippin then hahaha

13. wtf?? :smoking:

14. i would trip bawls on hallows eve

but yea the whole idea of slipping into a haggard trip would put me on edge...

i don't know if i could handle seeing a evil ass bloody clown or some shit walking around
    :laughing:

that gave me the best idea..
    go trip at a haunted house

that would be something :p

15. I think it sounds like a great idea. Go walking around on mushrooms and look at all the little kiddies collecting candy. I think it could be a good little jaunt down nostalgia's road

16. yeah, i was planning on tripping shrooms and pushing the limits of my fear, and maybe even going into a haunted house or 2, would def. be fun, but i havnt found any mushies yet.. and times tickin

17. I will be.... hopefully have some salvia too.

18. i might try some lsd or shrooms on halloween, probably lsd because it's easier for me to get