Shrooms in the city?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by etty, Dec 9, 2009.

1. So sorry if this sounds like a really lame question but I wanna try shrooms and I wanna make sure I'm all set with info before I go...

I live in Manhattan and I'm wondering if anybody has had any experiences with tripping in New York or a similar big city. I live in a dorm and I've already been busted for weed and there's a chance that an RA would stop by while I'm tripping and get me in trouble which I can't risk, so I have a few options that I was thinking about...

1. I could just walk around while I'm tripping. This is what I thought might be most dangerous, because I'm afraid I might lose my sense of reality and end up doing something dangerous (wandering into the street and getting hit by a taxi, mostly).

2. I could try to trip at a friend's apartment, though in this case I'd be cooped up in a tiny, tiny space with a lot of other people for a few hours and that doesn't sound too chill to me. Plus I dunno if she'd be down to have me hanging out for that long.

3. This seems like the best choice, but I could try to visit a friend upstate where we could explore the small town he lives in and wander around the greenery around there. I haven't run this by him yet so I dunno if I can do this. Also this time of year it'd be freezing as fuck.

So since #1 is what I'm most likely to do, what are the chances that I'll have a terrible time just wandering around a noisy, potentially dangerous city? I would do #3 in a heartbeat if I could but it's kind of a schlep (long train ride, etc). Are shrooms any good if I'm just sitting around in my tiny room for the entire time?

2. Get a friend to walk your around.

3. you might ought to wait till you have somewhere really comfortable to do it for your first time cause i know if i was in the city my first time i would have been losin my shit. but then again im from a tiny little town and ive only seen a big city once and it was shitty.

4. Pretty much every time I've ever tripped, I've been right in the middle of Boston. As long as you're familiar with the area you should be fine.

5. If I can get a friend who's willing to chill with me for that long I guess I could have 'em take me around but I dunno, when I tried salvia I kept worrying about whether or not my sitter was getting bored, etc. almost to the point of freaking out. Is just holing myself up in my room a bad call?

6. #6 Dank bank, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2009
    Nah man you should have a good friend that wont get bored and just leave you and shit right? If you do try and stay in the less crowded aread if thats possible and do what ever people in Manhattan do. Possible arcade? sounds fun

Edit: But on shrooms you can freak the fuck out quick so do it in the spot you feel safer with.

7. Me and a few buddies were gonna shroom in manhatten @ central park go up on the big rock thing and just chill out thats an ideal place i guess or botanical garden would be awsome =) its free on like tuesdays i think

8. nature seems to be a much better place to enjoy shrooming. beach, forest, etc etc..i live on the west coast so it's much more feasible with the weather conditions

9. Central Park...Great place to trip and just relax

10. I would say yes, bad call.

For me, whenever I'm tripping, i always need to be moving around, seeing new things, changing my surroundings, and stimulating the senses.

If i just sit in a room, i start to get really anxious and claustrophobic.

It's best to be outside exploring when you're tripping, IMO.

11. Ooh good idea. I'll try to find a day that's not too cold but Central Park definitely seems like a super chill place.

12. Walk around the city, check out central park. go with some friends you will have a blast

13. man howd u get your hands on shrooms in manhattan?? :confused_2:i live right across the hudson and i havent seen mushrooms in forever...shit id do anything for some mushrooms right now:cry::cry:

14. Come trip out on the island:smoking::wave:

15. Come down to jersey, get a wierd NJ magazine and find the places in the magazine and trip there. A train from penn station to just about anywhere through NJ Transit isnt more than $20