Shrooms, in pill form ?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DaN Th3 WeeD, Aug 5, 2009.

1. you eat the same amount wet as you would dried... are you sure your talking bout psylocin active caps? cause i gotta tell you man alot of the things your saying just dont add up. you cant BAKE mushrooms, thats like 350+ degrees

2. i suck at spelling and gramer totaly and completely sorry bout that...

3. look it dosent realy matter to me what they "say" all i am saying comes from personal expeareance...

check it out http://forum.grasscity.com/picture-post-archive/23952-anyone-recognize-these.html
    these are the same shrooms i been getting for 20 yrs from the same place....

and trust me eatting them fresh is a wast a complete wast!

4. They are actually more potent when they are fresh. Drying them exposes them to lots of air which speeds up oxidation which breaks down psilocybin

5. and believe me i have had them every way imajinable again sorry bout the spelling ...
    and the boiling method i bescribed is by far the most intence trip you can get

i know what it sayes when you go and read about it ...and i disagree?
    everyone is entitled to there opinion mine happens to differ from what is known as popular fact

not all facts are true!

6. Biscuit? Like Hardees? lol

Ive had shrooms in a chocolate before... tripped FACE

7. lmfao...have you eatten them straght from the ground?i have many times
    trust me they are way less potiant they just dont relese what you want into your system

8. Chocolate potentiates shrooms because it is a natural MAOI

9. Actually I usually pick them right off my casings, and chew them up, they dont taste bad.

10. tast dont bother me ither... do me a favor and try my boiling method then tell me what you think about it ...

every one wants to argue this point with me but no one seams to have any experiance just what they read somewhere?

i garenty it will be more potant then eatting them raw and fresh!!!

i have always had to eat a shitload to get anything from them raw...

btw if you picking them fresh ....
    i love it when i find a realy big one like size of a pie plate with 5 or 6 little ones under it!!! looks so cool!

like a smurf village!

11. chocolates are bomb! atleast the ones I had..

I had some wet ones once and didn't even eat a half bag because my friend ate an eighth and wasn't talking at all(usually he's the funny, out going type) and he ended up throwing up when we tried to take his mind off the trip with a walk around the fest.

I was fucked from the half bag tho I ended up sellin the rest to a friend for the same price I paid for the eighth lol

I think I like the small dry ones with brown/gold caps the best but the silver smiley chocolates were insane! the come-up was the only bad part about them, which usually is with most shrooms for me. But they were really easy to eat! tasted good actually...

I'd hate to be the dude sellin them and have my kid get into them thinking they're chocolates tho...