shrooms - how much?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by potato_cannon, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Can anyone tellme what to expect if i buy shrooms off a dealer? i know a few dealers on a speaking basis and am wondering what they are most likely to come as - dried notdried, how to take them, what kinds - liberty caps fly agaric etc., and also how much i will be expected a pay?
    can anyone help me out?
    safe T.C.

2. they will almost definitely be dried cubensis of medium potency. i take mine with chocolate to cover the taste, but i have friends who chew them with orange juice, make tea, cook with them..there are a lot of ways but the point is to swallow them.

it seems like the standard price is between 25-45 an eigth, most of the time 35. i picked up a quarter for 60 not too long ago.

3. sweet cheers. How many highs can u get off an eigth? so to speak... Me and my mate will probably split a bag or something. Also is that in dollars or what? im from england?
    anlso have you tried the legal fly agaric? and are they any good? And sorry to ask a load of questions at once but is it better to tea it or put it with food?
    cheers. T.C.

4. yes i meant US dollars. i haven't tried fly agaric, i've always heard it to be a fairly unpleasant experience.

for your first time splitting an eigth with your friend would probably be a good place to start. really it all depends on potency. around here there are a lot of outdoor picked shrooms and half an eigth doesn't really cut it. on the other hand, every so often there are some homegrown shrooms that are amazing! 1 gram and i'm set for the evening.

personally i think making tea is the best way to ingest shrooms. i used to just eat them raw but after awhile i started to get a weird feeling when i chewed them. nowadays i have to eat them with chocolate or something if i can't make tea.

5. Right cheers might look into it next weekend!
    yeah i was thinking tea or making some soup or putting it on some food or something. Where is the best place to go do you think? waiting for a nice day then going outdoors or staying in a safe place or what?
    And are the liberty caps the best? ive heard they are and i know a few people who have experience in picking them so what do u think?
    cheers again, your proving to be a big help :)
    T.C.

6. sure man, no problem. i've never eaten liberty caps but i have heard good things. i would definitely recommend waiting for a nice day and finding a spot outside where you won't be disturbed. i like being in the woods near water:smoke:

7. Yeah man cheers again. Well all the people ive spoken to about it around here in the UK go for libs cos there is a very popular picking spot towards the countryside that libs grow every year. So I COULD go picking but you can neer be sure, and u need like a minimum of 30 mushies to get you going, thats IF you tea them so upto like 80 if your just munching them. But i do want to get some so will look into it. Do you think its safe getting it off a dealer? is it likely to be the right stuff?
    T.C.:smoke:

8. potato

go pick your own mate, you live in the uk and the seasons literally just started

why pay someone to go to a field and pick

you could find hundreds yourself easily

go as high as possible, north or south facing slopes are much preffered by liberty caps

with sheep/cattle on constantly

30 of these things will give you a good ecstasy type feeling, amazing colours and patterns

60-80+ can be alot more intense, but shrooms in my experience are very forgiving and only let you go into it as much as you want to

i have a picture of 64 i picked about a week ago in my grow journal '2nd grow 600 watt hps mutating plants'

i cant post it here though as it doesnt let you post the same pic twice, so check it

this season so far ive found 200, and it doesn't even peak until mid october!

its also hard to pick the wrong ones, once you've looked into it properly

get picking!

:D

9. Make sure you know what your doing if you pick your own you can always buy a grow kit. The legal Fly mushies suck ass I ate some and got sick as fuck its not like being drunk and vomiting its painful clamping on your gut. I thought I noticed a little something funny happening but I was way too sick to enjoy it at all. If you want to get fucked up on something you can buy legally get san pedro cacti and extract the mescaline. The legal mushrooms just feel like you poisined yourself.

10. does anyone know price for shrooms in houston?

11. 20 to 30 an eighth

liberty caps r cool

and buy them dried

wet shrooms weigh more