Shrooms help?

Discussion in 'General' started by goodtimes, Apr 4, 2006.

1. I want to try shrooms but i'm a little nurvous i've been smokin' for about 2 years

Can anyone share there shrooms experiance theres some things i dont get like if you actually "trip" like hullosinate?

2. Depending on how much you take you may or may not hallucinate, higher the dose, the more likely. The biggest effect you'll notice though is the change in how your head works. Its like putting your mind in a blender, all your thoughts memorys worries and ideas seem to bubble to the surface at a million miles an hour. You'll probably experience things that arent really happening, sounds or sights like color or laughing.Physicaly it feels like being drunk (their are differences you'll notice though, i always feel like my skin isnt really attached to my body but just kinda resting on top of it, but that might just be me).

3. I had a bad trip but I learned sooooo much about myself, for my first time I took an eighth and went to a concert and some people were messin with me and thats what caused me to have a bad trip but all in all in turned out ok. I definitly recommend this expierience!

4. just make sure your with people you trust and your in a chill, safe environment. youll have fun man. no worries.