Shrooms! Help?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Fenderx, Sep 16, 2009.

1. I am lookin to buy some shrooms, but my dealer says that it costs $150+ for 2 trips? (1 for me and 1 for my girlfriend).

How should I refer to shrooms when I am asking for a certain quantity? Was I correct in asking for them by the "trip"?

2. Bullshit. Shrooms should be AT MOST $40 for an 8th of an ounce, though in many places they run more like $20-30 an 8th. $150 should buy you a whole ounce, which if they're good is 8+ trips.

Asking for them by the trip made you seem like you don't really know shrooms, since they're almost always dealt by the 8th or larger.

3. ur dealers a dush bag

4. What is a "dush bag"? You mean douche bag?

And to the OP: basically agreeing with what MajorStoner said. When you're getting weed, you don't ask, "Hey how much for two highs?" That's basically the same thing.

You should be able to get an eighth for around 30 bucks.

5. Yeah what everyone else already said, and i suggest you stop going to that dealer if you have other ones because hes really trying to screw you over with those prices

6. Don't buy from him unless he's will to cut that price in half minus $15.

7. That dealer sounds like a douche. If he is the only guy you can get mushies from, get him to lower the price.

8. tell him he's a fucking dumbass, and his prices are wayyy to high. i love seeing dealers failing at ripping people off.

9. Mushrooms shouldn't be more than $10 a gram. A trip usually requires a half slice to a slice (1.75-3.5 grams)

so that means you should pay 20-40 for each trip, or 40-80 for 2.

your dealer's a real douchebag if hes chargin $75 for that amount...