Shrooms Help

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by adm55, May 25, 2009.

1. so ive been wanting to do shrooms lately but i havent found a hook yet... was just wondering how much i should take, i was told a half of an eighth would be the best but i want to trip kinda hard. how much should i take?

2. lawl werdnA

3. whats up jayps

4. if you've never done any other hallucinogens i'd recommend somewhere around 2 grams.

5. take 2 grams see how you feel in about hour-hour and half. if your ok with the feeling then take like another gram and a half or so. but it also depends how potent they are so start small work your way up.

6. yea this is going to be the first time i try something other than pot. i want to have like a deep trip tho

7. doood u gotta start out small mayynnn

dontt rush it
    just enjoy it

8. half 8th is a good amount.

9. #9 Eric, May 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2009
    Shroomery.org is your best friend. Your first dose should be from .7g-1.5g. Depending of course on how potent they are.

10. The first time I did shrooms (which was also the first time that I tripped in general) I only took a half eighth and I was good. I made some shroom tea, which was really pretty damn easy and tasted really good. Be prepared to make it an all-day kind of thing, though, lol.

11. just take 1.75g-2g, you want to know what they are like before you take a full eight.

12. thanks guys