Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shrooms help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NoMoreLove., Mar 6, 2009.

1. my buddy wants to take shrooms his first time and he has a half eigth. we were plannin on doin it at night in my room cuz i still live with my parents. i can handle shrooms but the most ive taken is a 8th and im thinkin of doubling that so is it a good idea? if im trippin my balls off would my buddy be alright not to do anything stupid or if they were to wake up? ive never taken them with someone who is new to them before

2. put down the drugs and walk away slowly...

3. so you have an 8th? a 16th? for two people? lol that's not going to work.

and depends, my first time shrooming i ate about a 4th of cubensis and i could pull of walking by my mom...barely.

assuming you've smoked with him, you know what he's like high, so if he's an alright person to smoke with he'll probably be an alright shroomer.

4. unless those are bomb boomers, ull need at least a half eight for a decent trip.

5. i have 7 grams im eating he has a half eigth. i just dont know if he could handle being at home with my parents asleep cuz its his first time

6. #6 iPwnF00lz, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    Nah man I heard for a solid trip you need about an eights to yourself..

And yeah if he hasn't and isn't used to trippin balls (even though it sounds like you guys didn't grab enough to trip balls) then expect him to be loud. I would, to play it safe.

7. Holy shit man, that is a bit! If you know him well enough, evaluate him, and then decide from there. If I believed he would be ok, I would give him a bit more that 1.5, maybe 2.5 or something, give your pal a good time

8. give him at least an 8th. 16th will probably just give him a small high, i would definately not want to only have a half 8th my first time, first times are best for everything.

and if he's a responsible person he will be fine. first time i shroomed my plans were messed up and i had to go home and i was around my mom for like 2 hours while coming down and i could keep myself somewhat alright, just worst comes to worst an your parents wake up or something act busy or something. like on the phone or reading something

9. 7 grams dude? lol damn.

10. 3.5 grams will work. Infact 1 gram will work. Unless you have a bad trip, or puke youll be fine. Just sit back and youll have TONS of fun.

11. 1 gram would not work. unless you are lightweight. i say an 8th give or take like .5 he will have a great time.