Shrooms Help?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RobbyDizzle, Nov 13, 2008.

1. I posted questions last night, but I have some more =X (Sorry)

I'm buying an 1/8 Friday for 50-55$ and my friend got ripped off while buying shrooms from someone else a while back, and I don't want this to happen to me.

So is there any way you can tell right off the bat if they ARE NOT magic mushrooms? like store bought or something?

I'm a first time user, how much of the 1/8 should I take...and about how long does it last?

Do you think I'll be able to talk to my parents and have a normal conversation about 6 hours after I took them?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really nervous/excited.

+Rep anyone who helps me out :)

love you guys,

RobbyDizzle

2. I thought shrooms were nasty looking nothing like what you see in the store? Am I wrong? I obviously never took them before ROFL but i'm curious since thats what I heard somewhere...I have NO idea where so I may be pulling that out of my ass LOL

3. if they are totally intact with the stems cut off at the end, they could be store bought...not that i've ever heard of someone drying store bought shrooms and selling them, thats just what i'm imagining it would look like:p

depending on how good they are you will want to take at least half if not the whole bag. who knows though, for 50 an eighth they could be really good home grown mushies. then again the price could be inflation from someone picking them up at 35 and trying to get a solid 20 bucks out of it.

you will probably be fine to talk to your parents after 6 hours but for a first trip i would recommend having a whole day or night to yourself. i like to dose around bedtime so i have the whole night/morning before i have to see anyone.

good luck!

4. thanks man, +Rep

5. your getting ripped off
    i got 8ths for 20 to 25

6. First off, i dont know where you are but where i am 1/8 should only cost like $15-20. So i dont know what to tell you about that. My first time doing shrooms i took 2.5, it was alright but i wish did more. Honestly id just eat the whole half quad and youll be trippin balls. After 6 hours the intense part will be done, but you might still feel kind of like a weed high, so if your good at talking to ur parents stoned then you should be ok. My advice would be to eat the shrooms, then blaze a session right after. It will make them kick in faster and youll have a better buzz.

7. #8 Hazy Days, Nov 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2008
    Where I live $50-$55 is very normal, and not considered a rip off.
    If you live in parts of Canada or near larger drug populated cities in the U.S. you will find some better prices.

To the original poster, I'm going to assume the mushrooms you will be buying are Psilocybe Cubensis, just because they are far the most common and easiest psychoactive mushroom to grow.

There are a lot of different strains of Psilocybe Cubensis just like marijuana and they will vary in looks a bit including color, stem and cap size, but dried they should look similar to this with the exception of the stems probably being shorter.
    http://www.shroomery.org/forums/files/061103-11/31051-GTMilletDried.jpg

My first time doing shrooms me and my buddy where low on money so we both chipped in on an 1/8th and split it, didn't feel ANYTHING not even a buzz. Thought we where ripped off until I got a good deal on another 1/8th of the same stuff but just from another person and I took the full 1/8th myself this time and I TRIPPED out.
    The reason for this is a lot of people say there is 'breaking point' with mushrooms, sort of like Salvia. For example, you could take a half 1/8th and not feel ANYTHING at all but if you had taken a bit more could have tripped. Though I don't know this as a fact.

Edit: I would also like to add taking them on an empty stomach does help.