Shrooms from the city

Discussion in 'General' started by english, Jan 3, 2005.

1. what do you mean by "proper" shrooms. ? yes they are mushrooms, and they will make you trip

2. ahh, i meant proper as in real 'shrooms' thanks

3. Idiot.
    How much more proper can they get if they are mushrooms and will make you trip. If you wanna check exactly what type they are, open up a god damn mushroom book instead of asking the same dumb question twice. Do you think they are selling some mushroom that doesn't even work, if it didn't work then no one would buy it and they wouldn't be selling it.

4. hey buddy, why don't you chill out?
    All he did is his second post is clarify what he meant by proper, and then thanked the man for answer his question. Even if he did ask a stupid question twice, this is the city, and you know that in the city we play nice and don't flame others... like grade school

and to English... yes they are p. cubenis and yes that is the kind you want, just make sure to do some research at www.shroomery.org before you start the grow kit, because I'd bet $100 the directions that come with it arn't enough

5. i about shit my pants when i realized i might be able ot get mushrooms of this site...... well i proceeded to check out with 1 order but it said it's undeliverable to the US i guess.............. some things are just too good to be true

6. yeah i got excited when i saw shrooms on the city but i had serious doubts they wouldnt ship to the us being it illegal and what not and it turned out i was right :-\

7. Yeah usually when you fo see shit like that the dont ship it to the US.
    Free country my ass

8. you can still order spore syringes and get them delievered to the good old US of A

I would use www.ralphstersspores.com if I were into such things as growing mush ;)

9. Yeah, i guess im just mad cuz ever seince Bush got re-elected ive been pissed cuz it seems like hes fucked everything up. And im not to sure that Kerry would of done much of a better job.