Shrooms for the first time?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BoomShanks, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Next Tuesday I'm going to be doing shrooms for the first time.

Anything i should or shouldn't do?

2. Where are you tripping? I suggest somewhere in nature. Don't trip indoors.

3. dude trippin indoors is fine...i mean u cant really bump music in the woods...whenever i shroom i like to be in my room for most of it so i can blast some tunes...got a pretty nice sound system in here and a hell of a bass...shit slams...but if its a REALLY nice day out theres no excuse to stay inside

personally i like trippin at nite tho over during the day

4. Trip with a close buddy. It makes you feel better when you know someone is feeling how you do. Also, I suggest some chill music, because it is awesome to listen to while tripping. Other than that, just be chill. It will be fun as fuck.

5. I hate being indoors on shrooms. On acid though, it doesn't matter where I'm at - I'll still have a good time.

Maybe you could start off the trip outdoors, then go indoors. Enjoy!

6. stay warm and dry. it can really effect your trip and you may not even notice(consciously) if your cold.

7. I might be doing shrooms for the first time this weekend. Thanks for the tips guys.

8. Well I'm from Minnesota so going outside once the sun goes down which is at like 5 now is out of the question its way to dam cold. I'm probablly gonna be doing them at 3 so I could be outside for like 2 hours.

I think I can pull off some tunage though and I will be with 2 of my really good friends one who will be doing it for the first time also.

I'm not to worried but you can't be too carefull.

9. Hell yeah man. You'll have a good time for sure. Let us know how it goes.

10. Well if your in Montana you should be inside or wherever you're most comfortable. You should do it with a close friend who is also doing it; don't be with someone who isn't because their sense of reality will bring your trip down, so be on the same level with everyone else.
    Shrooms will give you the feeling like you want to go outside and explore, but before you trip I would suggest you pick out a good movie and start it before you start tripping. Movies are 1000x more intense on shrooms and by doing so you're also riding out the most intense part of the trip which would be good for your first time so you don't do anything stupid, but you should be alright as long as your comfortable the whole time.

11. watch pink floyd's "the wall" movie and trip out on how fuckin intesne it is. i love lights and color when i shroom lol

12. That movie is scary tripping jmo..

13. pointtaken. try mentalfx,com scroll down till u see the dvds and look at a sample. fuckin nuts lol

14. a.you should know what kind of shrooms they are or not
    b.have some tweeds with you
    c.once u figure out where the shrooms are from, there name then u know how much to take and if they're not very potent take alot.

15. #15 Indi420, Nov 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2009

Please don't do this.

Things to remember :

1. Shrooms tap into your emotions and as a first timer you may not know how to handle your emotions while on mushrooms. So ONLY do positive activities, music, movies, discussions, etc.

2. If you start grilling so hard that it's uncomfortable just remember it's just a drug and the effect will end.

3. Don't limit yourself to one thing. If there is something you want to do like walk around, watch a movie, etc. Just do it.

4. Don't be afraid to talk to your friends about the way you feel if things go sour, or if they're great. Talk about what you see and feel on a consistent basis.

5. This rule is the biggest of all. No regrets. Once you eat your mushrooms there is no going back. Don't have regrets or resist the effects even if it is uncomfortable at first.

Things I Recommend you do :

1. Do what you feel sounds fun. If theres a song you feel like listening to just do it :)

2. Light shows, if you have any L.E.D lights or anything do some lightshows for yourself and for your buddys

3. Mix it up a bit. Don't stay in one spot for the majority of your trip

4. Go into the trip with Confidence and worry free

5. Pace yourself. Depends on the amount you plan on eating I would start slow to get a feel for it before you eat the majority of your mushrooms. If you eat them all at once a hard trip can hit you like a train and before you know it everything is different. Just pace yourself.

5.5. Don't try and act like a stud and go eating everything you've got just to impress your buddies or because you want to have a hard trip before you even know what a hard trip is. I learned this the hard way.

:smoking:Cheers and have fun!

Shrooms are personally my fav drug. You can have so much fun on them. I know what I said sounds intimidating I just don't want a new first timer doing what I did my first time and under estimating mushrooms. Respect the mushies and they will respect you :)

I bet you'll have a blast and the time of your life.

16. Excellent advice Indi420. The simple thing. Do what makes you most comfortable. Everyones perspective on fun is different. Think of things you like to entertain yourself with, movies, video games, music, etc. I remember the first time I ate mushrooms. I watched a movie called "Kung Pow"? I thought it was the funniest movie ever made, and after that, I played counter strike online. Lot of fun. A week later I watched Kung Pow sober, I thought it was one of the worse movies I've ever seen. Hehe.

It's an important event, but doing things you don't normaly do, can make some people emotional. Especially the inexperienced.

17. Well some bad news guys. My friend picked up the stuff from a guy that all of us including him didn't know very well so the stuff didn't do anything to me or anyone else. It just made my friend throw up. So we hit up some people and found out that he was a really shady dealer and he gives fake stuff to people a lot so we found out where he lived and called him up and asked if he would sell us some more but instead of buying from him when he showed up we kicked the shit out of him. :) haha then we went and picked up a shit ton of bud and just chiefed all night. So it was still a fun night but I really wanted to try it. Maybe next time.

18. why? couldn't you just ask for the money back?

19. where can i find shrooms in minnesota also maybe any bud??

20. Thats crazy talk! Act before you think :smoke: