Shrooms for the first time

Discussion in 'General' started by StickyxLover, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Ok i kno this probly isnt a good idea but i thought i would at least ask some experienced people. Me and my cousin are flying to florida for Thanksgiving and we have a shroom hook-up and we were messing around saying we should eat some shrooms b4 we get to the airport and trip while were flying and shit. It would be our first time trying shrooms and my dads gonna be comin with us too. So I doubt we could get away with tripping and my dad not knowing right? Thanks for the advice.

2. Dont do it man, not a good idea. Not only will it be noticeable that you are tripping because your pupils will be about 10 times there normal size, but being on a plane will probably make you freak out. When you eat shrooms you need to be in a place where you can move around and explore, otherwise you wont be able to stop thinking about everything thats going on and youll have a bad trip.

3. Yea i knew it would be really easy to tell. Thanks ill just wait a little then, but i thought it would be cool to be flying on shrooms u kno. Well i never tried them so i guess not.

4. What he said ^

Also, airports and planes are high tech. Shrooms give you the best trip in nature IMO. However, I would definitely try them while flying, but not if relatives are with me, not if it's my first time and not at a high dose.

5. Yea i see what you mean, thanks.

6. Ya I wouldnt fly on shrooms if I were you. Go check out some haunted houses though if you really want an isane trip! I did that last week and I honestly dont think ive ever been that scared in my life.

7. LOL i can only imagine man that shit must have been so insane.

8. dont do it. the 50 clossest people to you will be well aware that your tripping, and being on a plane for your frist time could give you a horrible trip. if your really intrested in doing this, do it once at a safe place where you can really relax and not worry about other people, and then after that if you still want to, you can try it again in a smaller dose on an airplane and that could be pretty fun and intresting if you can handle it.

9. No way!

For shrooms you wanna be in a safe place, with people you love and trust. Once you start to come down, venturing out can be an amazing experience, but coming on strong with throngs of people, and take-off and shit, no way!

With experience, a small dose might be okay, but all that laughing will attract attention, you know. For a first trip, nah.

-mu

10. For your first time thats not a great idea just due to all the factors that could send you into a bad trip. Although I would like to trip and fly sometime, with a few good friends and thats it. I loved riding in a car while tripping, so i wonder what it would be like looking out the window of the plane

11. i'm sure it'd be amazing if you had a good trip, but could you imagine them having to land the plane 10 minutes after take off cause some stupid kid was screaming and yelling cause he was having a bad trip lol.