Shrooms.. First Time.. Story much.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chruschef, Jan 18, 2009.

1. hey guys so, i'm in an interesting situation. so recently i've gotten a decent connection in my new town. i've only gotten 3 drop offs from him..
    1st - 7g of bubba kush 115$
    2nd - 6.2g of master kush(extremely dank) 100$
    3rd - 6.5g of granddaddypurple(extremely dank)(135$) + a cap of a relatively thick mushroom, for.. 50$

so, my buddy and i are pretty psyched for our first time doing shrooms.... but, i'm a little bit concerned.. 50$ is a lot for a single piece, i mean it is pretty big.. but i figured 50$ worth would be good enough for the two of us.

so i come to you with these questions:
    1) can we trust these shrooms, not to kill us or shut down our kidneys? :p
    my hook up seems to give us really good prices, but the mushroom prices seemed a bit high for some reason :confused:. also, we haven't known the guy for a long time. whenever he's late or some thing like that, he always throws in a bit extra for free. :D
    2) can i trust his shroom prices?

so, also i've been planning this out a bit to, thought i might run this by you guys.

so, its going to me, my guy pal, and this girl we know. we're three really tight friends, its nice. we trust eachother so we're not worried about not being able to control ourselves. my guy pal and i are going to trip on mushrooms and some of that GDP :). and our female friend is just going to enjoy some GDP.

we're all gonna hang out in my room, for the duration of the trip.. with my speakers, two bottles of water for each of us.

we've all agreed that ALL of us no matter what, won't take any other prescription drugs within 24hrs. from that point we will take two cranberry extract pills, omega 3 nutrients pills, and some other basic nutrients pills to get our body amped the day before.

any input anywhere would be really great.

PS: i'm so fucking ripped out of my mind right now, and listening to some trippy techno. :smoke:

2. Well man, I can't tell you much about your mushroom. All I can say is, weigh it out, and check for blue bruises. Is it a wet cap? I don't want to say you got ripped off, but 50$ for one cap...that thing better be huge.

3. I wouldn't advice sitting in a room while on shrooms. That seems like such a waste of a good trip to me. Go outside, be with nature.

4. There's nothing wrong with having a safe trip with a sittter the first time. Or any time.

But yeah $50 is a lot for one cap. Better be a 7g cap or else it probably wont be enough for both of you.... scale it and let us know. An 8th is the perfect number for most people when you're talking about shrooms.

5. Shrooms are usually 5-10 dollars per gram. You'll probably need at least 2 grams to even feel the effects from the psilocybin, so hopefully that's a huge ass cap.

If the thing tastes like ass, then it's probably real, they're nasty. If it's dry you can probably trust it because I don't know anyone who would go to the trouble of drying fake shrooms.