Shrooms...Finally

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blazin Jamaican, May 4, 2007.

1. Okay ever since I was in 1st grade I wanted to smoke pot so I could see shit. Well in 7th grade I found out that it doesnt do that so I took shrooms once but they were gay and I didn't feel anything but I was extremely drunk but okay this spring break I finally got ahold of some good shrooms. I haven't done anything 4 like 2 months atleast but I'm like man shrooms cuz I was getting into church and i only got like a few months left on probation but okay...

K a day or two before my boy had some shrooms and I was man I gotta get some of these. Well i get an eighth the friday come and me and my boy take half each and I just felt like I was on ectsasy and lights were looking all crazy and we get back and we buy a quarter. We end up almost beating the shit out of this dude cuz he's hella trying 2 mooch so we go and get a quarter and these were BOMB shrooms blue poisonous spores on them and stuff. So through the night we are just walking back and forth from my house 2 a neighbors and we come in around 12. Okay...

So me and my friend are sitting in my garage just tripping I mean I could not look at him and not laugh and the same for him. Everything just started bulging and when I would smoke a cigarette it would feel like an hour and I would say WTF why wont this go out already?? Okay I let my dog in who was already hecka puffy on her face (shes a syberian husky) cuz she got stung by a bee and she just pees out of no where in the garage and it looked hella weird. So we eventually go in my living room and just sit down with no tv on until 6 in the morning straight tripping and we both got work the next day.

Okay so the ceiling fan was on and when I would pay attention to its movement everything would start moving like on the commercials for disturbia hella weird and I thought I had zoom vision. I just get straight stuck on my microwave cuz there are these 2 boxes of foil or ziploc backs or something and they were sitting all weird and they would be twisting and stuff and I swear they would take the shape of a cartoon crocidile and look hella weird. My computer screen looked like it was wet like with all the rainbow colors. And my dog was looking lets just say...very strange. Okay well I wish I could remember it in detail but it was a few weeks back and my brain doesn't have much memory left after waaaaay 2 much e. But I highly reccommend shrooms just be careful I loved them we bought another quarter the next and they were golden but they werent that good too me. But anyways 2 MORE MONTHS AND I CAN SMOKE So yeah Shrooms are the business Highly reccommended...

2. sounds like a great trip!icant wait to shroom again!its so fun

3. Tripping that badly off 1.75 grams of shrooms?
    Uh, sounds good I guess.

4. Yeah, that reminds me of these killer ass shrooms that we used to get around here...

I'll just put it this way, I've done these shrooms every time I've ever tripped and I consider myself an experienced tripper, that in mind, I've never taken more than 2 grams of these shrooms.

Glad you had a good time, it sounds like it. shrooms are so word.

5. why would you eat anything that had "blue poisonous spores" on it?

6. meh prolly just misinformed about shrooms, he may have been refering to the blue bruises most commonly found on psilocybic mushrooms.

have a nice day

7. Add a quarter thats 7 grams....and another eighth thats 3.5 I'm pretty sure that makes 10.5 buddy sorry 2 break it 2 u ;) so dont try to make me look like a newb....yeah i dont know what but they were green and blue and omg they were beuattiful i remember the foil pipe my boy made looked like a mushroom rofl....

8. I didn't see the part where you bought the quarter.

9. I'm not really sure what you meant there, but if you were talking about buying a quarter the next day not feeling much, its because of the tolerance you'll have for about 3-4 days after eating them. So I'd say the best bet is no more than once a week tops, anything else just seems wasteful.

10. Wow i didn't know that itd make sense cuz we did a lot. I know that second batch was good cuz they were all golden, i wasted 50 bucks =(

11. A few of my friends went to Vermont to see the last Phish show. They came back & brought me 2 hits of acid and an eighth of shrooms. The acid was super weak, so the next night I went over to my buddy's house to eat the shrooms. He also had an eighth of the same shrooms and had eaten them already when I got there.

He greeted me at the door wide-eyed and said "Dude, they're good! They started working in 10 minutes!"
    The first thing I thought was "bullshit!" Shrooms always took at least a half hour to start working for me. But not these. He was absolutely right. Five minutes after taking them I began to feel really lightheaded. They were in full force by about 20 minutes.

Are there different types of psilocybin mushrooms? Are there some that are better than others? This particular bag was the bluest shrooms I had ever seen. And these were super strong, but not the "debilitating" kind of buzz I'm used to. These put me in a bizaar mood, a good one where after about an hour I realized I had been the only one talking and couldn't shut the hell up.

12. HAHHAHA same thing happened to me!! i didnt realise that i talked for an hour straight. then when all my trippin buddies got a bit irritated i called someone and talked to them for 15 minutes. haha. long story short. best trip of my life !! :)

anyone else get really bad shroom dry spells? my towns been bone dry since january :(

13. Yeah shrooms come in waves here, especially during the summer. I think there are like one or two big grow-ops that supply most of the shrooms here and they happen to harvest indoors in Summer (maybe because the humidity is higher then so it's easier to initiate fruiting).