Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shrooms are the bomb!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by telluride toker, Jun 14, 2003.

?

Do you like shrooms??

1. Hells yes I do!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not my thing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Wombats are funny!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think the title says it all.

2. <3 Shrooms <3

3. dunno, I was thinkin of tryn them, then a friend of mine tried em, and had a real bad trip. Therfore don\'t think i\'ll try em :/

4. you just gotta be in the \'shroom mood\'. Happy and adventorus. For everyone in my town, shrooms are a spontanious thing.

my suggestion: good music and some food set aside

5. The only thing i dont like about shrooms. Is the eating part. I eat mine fresh when i pick them, then what ever i dont eat that day that i went pickin i dry. Eating them dry is so hard cause the texture is so hard. Its like eating wads of paper but with shit. Ive tried chopin them up to pieces and puttin them in sandwhiches & dippin them in peanut butter and chocolate. But, Im still tryin to find a better way though. I always gag on dried shrooms, but i always manage to keep it down. Alright time to stop i got a little carried away with the shroom talk :)

6. shrooms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.