Shrooms and Weed

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by iseesmurfs420, Apr 20, 2004.

1. I just picked this up today for 4/20. Its 2.0 grams of bud and 3.7 grams of shrooms. It only cost me $50 bucks so Im happy :)
    In light of 4/20 post what you got for the greatest day of the year hahaha.

Attached Files:

2. Lol i just noticed I posted that 4:20 PM lol. Its a sign :)

3. lol....yo man the stuff looks good...have fun and happy holiday!!!

4. NO CAPS! :O!

5. I purposely got no caps. Stems and caps have the same amount of psyclobin and I find that caps are harder to get down so I just get stems :) They please me well.

6. MAN I NEED SOME SHROOMS. They are so hard to find around here. Oh well i hope you have/had fun with that, happy trippin.

7. haha, actually it says 3;20...

8. hope ya had fun

9. time zones are probably different...

10. probably, cause for me it says 12:20! howd those shrooms work out for ya smurfs?

11. i've never had shrooms.....

but they arent hard to get.........i just ask my homie Creeper and he'll bring an eighth......

12. thats 3.7 grams of shrooms?? you gotta be kidding me

13. looks to me that could easily be 3.7g's, those are some meaty looking stems

14. Wo forgot about this thread. Anyways allI can say is HOLY SHIT. that was the most fucked up ive ever been. Ill do a mini trip report.
    Saturday April 25th
    At about midnight me and my friend bother took about 3.2 grams. I ended up putting it all together and splitting ti in two(and Im glad I did). Anyways I ground it into powder and put it in some OJ. I downed it in a minute. After this me and my friend put Opeth-Damnation on to wait for the effects. I layed on his bed. After about 25 mins my friend was feeling sick to his stomach. I told him to hold it for at least 45 minutes and it would be worth it.

So when the 45 minute mark came the first glimmers of breathing and pulsing came. I turned over and looked at his wall. It was like breathing(everything I explain is going to sound fucked up) if you can imagine wrinkles going from smooth to wrinles again back and forth. Then after this we thought it would be a good idea to go in his living room. We got up and turned on the TV. Usually I hear TV is bad but I was captivated by it. Me and my friend were just talking for 2 hours about our hallucinations and what we thought of what was going on on TV. We then turned to a local station and there was a local band playing. It was some cool music. It was like jazz/wierd, almost like a new genre. Me and my friend thought that we had to tell everyone about them. LOL

At this moment my friends mom got up(this never happens so my friend was freaking out). He was like holding his nose and it looked like he was bleeding. He told me to come quick to his room. I did because I thought something was wrong but it turns out he was paranoid cuz his mom woke up. I am always chill on shrooms so I had a small conversation with her and she went back to bed. She seemed not to notice.

This is when we turned on the show "Thats My Bush!" on Comedy Central. I cant explain but it is probably the funniest thing ive seen in my life. If you have ever seen the episode with that baby thing youll know waht im talking about. This was prob the best/funniest part of the trip. Then I flipped channels like a mad man until I came to a show with and old bald guy that was a motivational speaker. I dont know why but I thought he was so cool.

After him we got bored of TV so we put on Dream Theater-Train of Thought. This is probably the sickest thing ive heard. I cant even explain how cool the guitar sounded. It gave me hallucinations like the singers voice was fire and the guitar was fire and they were racing neck and neck. Doesnt make sense but thats as best as I can explain it.

At this point the trip was winding down after a good 5 hour intense hallucination filled trip. Me and my friend just put on Hendrix and relefected on the trip. Usually im a pretty negative person but I felt new and refreshed it was a good feeling. Blah Blah Blah the end :)
    This i have to say was one of the best nights of my life. I had so much fun and many insightful conversations. I do want to trip again but not for a very long time. Shrooms are so powerful but can be used in a great way. And to the guy who said is that 3.7 I had it wieghed in front of me so Im positive.

15. Sounds like you had a good time. But blending them up and putting them in orange juice works, huh? that is what i will probably do if i ever get some. I thought chopping them up might destroy some of the active chemicals but i guess not lol.

16. No the only difference is it comes on faster but doesnt last as long. But still about 5 hrs for me