Shrooms and weed

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by full melt, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Hey, everyone.

I used to only read recreational marijuana use but since i started reading pandoras box i have decided that this is the best section. Great People.

Anyways whenever i do mushrooms and i try to smoke weed i never feel anything. I still feel like i am tripping on shrooms but i never feel the effects of the weed.

Just wondering if this happens to anyone else, or im all alone:p

2. I've definitely noticed a difference in trips if you don't smoke any of the sweet cheeba, compared to smoking the herb while tripping on the sacred mushrooms.

IMO, never trip on the sacred mushy without smoking god's gift to man.

3. After a mushroom trip i find it hard to sleep so when i am coming down i like to smoke a jay and drink a white russian. Puts me right to sleep. But i never feel it during the trip itself.

4. Whenever I smoke bud while I'm tripping, I don't particularly notice the exact "high" from it, but I start to trip a whole lot harder, and it makes my visuals much more intense.

5. weird. smoking after the mushrooms have hit usually sends me wayy out there. on one occasion it sent me so far out that as i came down i started to remember who i was:p

6. every time ive tripped on acid or shrooms ive smoked, so i really wouldnt know the difference of not smoking in a trip