Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shrooms and visions of gnomes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mysterioso, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 mysterioso, Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
    Wow thats incredible, truly! :eek:

I've just been reminiscing about my only open eyed mushroom vision I had years ago, it was more or less the same thing. I saw a patch of red & green on the ceiling and as I stared at it the features of a gnome materialised and he was grinning at me. Hat, tunic, belt - the works. Like you say, the vision was kind of a soft focus 2-d.

It sounds as though if you're lucky enough to be in that place when the red & green start to show themselves, the veil is really lifting in some way. All these years I thought it was just me, I've mentioned it before in a few places online and had no takers.

*Edited so this thread contains the word "mushroom". Who knows? Maybe in another 4 years someone else will find it. :D

2. havent yet, although thatd be pretty awesome. when i was trippin on acid, i was hopin to see a dwarf but i dont think i did. just a bunch of pretty short ppl. i would love to trip with a midget though, i cant imagine how much fun that would be

3. Well Ive never heard of anyone seeing gnomes but my friend said he saw spongebob come out of the t.v.

4. i wish i could see gnomes while trippin'

& just for the hell of it...
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mAFNwRsqOA"]YouTube - Pink Floyd - The Gnome[/ame]

5. Honestly I've done shrooms more than 20 times, and I can honestly say I've never seen a personification of characters like that before. I've seen some crazy shit but like it would always be something like a tree brand turning into a hand (if I was really fucked on like 6-7), or a person as a demon, but like never a gnome or something coming out of nowhere

6. This should be in Pandora's Box...

7. this is for pandora like he said

8. last time i did them i had to go home right before i pecked and was lookn out of my window and saw dobie the house elf[ off harry potter] siting in the bigist tree in my yard smokin a joint

9. Are you sure you did shrooms? And if so how much? because that doesn't sound like a shroom trip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.