shrooms and the rest of the day

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JJC420, Sep 8, 2008.

1. i'm gettin ready to do shrooms for the first time. i'm gonna eat a whole eighth but i'm not to worried about a bad trip because i'm very excited and happy about the opportunity and i know mood is the most important part of a trip. i'm also gonna pick up a benzo or two (probably xanax but maybe ativan) to pop if things do start to go bad. however i'm not planing to take them unless i need to because i want the experience to be as pure as possible which is why i'm also not planning on smoking but that may end up happening anyway. i think i'm gonna heat up some water in microwave add shrooms a tea bag and some sugar then drink it and eat the shroom remnants (waste nothing). then i'm gonna eat a lot of vitamin c, like 3000mg. any nausea will be combated with zofran (prescription anti-nauseate).

my only question is if i do this early in the day, say consuming at about 1pm, is it likely that it will fuck with my ability/desire to party later on. i'm planning to do this on a saturday and i always party on saturdays but i get the feeling its not the best idea to have my first trip at a crowded noisy frat party. so i wanna trip during the day and party during the night. will the shrooms leave me depressed or low.

2. Dude, you're gonna have a great time. In my past experience with shrooms, I am always very energized and down to party. The best thing to do is just start putting back beers like crazy when you're coming down, that way when you're fully back you're nice and drunk :D

3. yeah but i'm planning to come fully down hours before party time

4. I really enjoy psychedelics in the morning, but that has more to do with the light and cool air. You'll be fine. I'd agree with keeping it as pure as possible (refrain from doobage) although a bowl a few minutes after you take them is super nice, because the high (if you time it right) from the weed goes down just as the shrooms come up.

also: mushrooms hit you way harder and quicker on an empty stomach. Plan accordingly.

you'll have a great time. just block off a solid chunk of time with no obligations, turn off the phone, have some music handy, as well as quality people (preferably at least one sober) to help you through any difficulties.

edit: i usually plan for a solid 8 hours of trippin' on an 1/8th, which includes the come-up, peak, and come-down, but not afterglow, which can last a few hours to a few days, depending.

5. You'll be good to go :D