shrooms and the city

Discussion in 'General' started by yayo, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Alright...Im from the Boston area and I love shrooms. Only problem is... I havnt gotten any in like 5 months. I think some people I know have had some.. but they have been red caps I think... I dont waste my time with those anymore.. last haloween I ate a quarterand what a waste of money.. anyway.. just wondering if any other cities are dry for our little hallucinogenic friends.

2. nope. We got a shit load in the summer, but its getting cooler so i have to rely on my spore growing buddies. They are really cheap here. Ive heard of people paying 30 bucks for an 8th dried, i paied 35 for a half last time i got some.

3. :eek: :eek: :eek:

30-35 an 8th is pretty much standard... 35 for a half :eek: :eek:

wow.. I'm sorry bro that you have to do that... ONE time only in my life I payed 50 for an 8th, and I was furiosly mad to have to pay that outrageous price.. however they were the best shrooms I ever had and I tripped ridiculously redonkulously balls off 2.5grams...

Good luck findin some yayo...

peace

-spliff :D

4. well, i live between the city and the country. I personally know about 4 peep that have cows, and i know another few who grow them from spore, so there is such an abundence that their not worth much.

it isnt really popular here for some reason, my town is eather prep, black, or neck, and really none of the 3 groups trip. means more for me!

5. where i live, its 50-60 an ounce..not bad at all

6. you're nuts if you pay $35+ for an 8th of shrooms, I wouldnt pay anymore than $25

7. I've never tried shrooms how are they?

8. Shrooms in my area are hella nice--and only $20 for a 1/8th.
    Cubensis or cyanses or others.
    I live in Seattle, WA area.

--Will