Shrooms and shroom growing kits

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Sep 26, 2007.

1. So recently Ive been getting into shrooms quite heavily, really more of an acid guy, before 2 days ago I had only done shrooms about 5 times. we found quite a few new cow fields around here with em growing, so we go pick those fuckers and eat em in the fields while we pick more.

So Ive been doing a bit of research, and really it seems that the shrooms in the field would be more of a lower quality than say, some you grew yourself.

SO, what Im asking is, has anyone ever purchased/know someone who purchased a shroom growing kit? What was the result? Did you get to eat any to test? Do you know how long they take to grow? Help a ***** out.

2. shroomery.org

3. Those kids do know everything :p

4. I own a mycodome,a very aotomated system if you ask me,kinda steep,but well worth it...

5. Well Ive been looking at these little packs that you put the spores in, and they grow themselves. Theyre only like 7 dollars for the whole thing too.

I also saw another thats in Hightimes thats $120. I dont know if I WANT to spend money on them, being as I can go out in all the cowfields around here and pick them for free.