Shrooms and Acid?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chris420, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Hey sup guys just wondering if u guys think itd be bad if i did shrooms and acid same day? give me opinions, and if u had experinced it tell me . Also if u think i should try it?

2. I dont see why you would feel the need to do that in the same day. Shrooms is an intense long trip. so is acid. you could really fucker your brain up. But if you think you can handle it, then its really up to you.

3. yeah.. I could never imagine why you would want to take both.. just take one.. and save the other for the next time. The last time I shrooms..(about 3 weeks ago) I had the first bad trip ive ever had (thought I was dying).. and Ive taken shrooms a lot.. and I can understand how people whove had bad trips never take 'em again.. I ate way too many.. thought they werent as strong.. But about 3 hours later.. I was able to take myself out of the bad trip and into a good one.. which led to more shrooms and one of the best trips of my life. Shrooms can be a dangerous ass drug... especially mixed with acid.. but Im sure plenty of peeps have done it before.. my friend mixed 5 e's and special K and lvied to tell about it.. not that I recommend that.. that is the most retarded thing ive ever heard.. if people are gonna take drugs.. take them and be safe.. dont be stupid.

4. I've taken X and shrooms at the same time before... That was FUN! I imagine shrooms and acid would be tight as well. But only if you can handle an INTENSE trip. I've taken 10 hits of acid (literally 60's-70's style acid) at once and had the most intense night of my life, and now I want to eat like 20 - Just to see what it'd be like. I know I'd be able to handle it though - I'm very good at knowing my limits with stuff like that though :D

5. the only reason why you would want to do both would be to get an intense trip, right? you'll get an intense feeling just off acid or just shrooms, so i don't think mixing them to get a temporary trip is worth the risk of fucking yourself up

6. Well lets see.. 10 hits of acid, with that high of potentcy? Hmmm I call bullshit!

7. yeah i dont know about doing shrooms and acid together i have some friends who tried it but i would just stick to doing one then the other one the next day