Shrooms... 10$ an 1/8th

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lappin420, May 7, 2009.

1. Hey GC, whats everyone up to this evening?

I got an eigth of shrooms earlier for $ 10, they look pretty damn good.

I have shroomed twice in the past, both were quite awhile ago, and I had a pretty bad trip both times, but I wasn't ready, and paid no attention to set or setting. I am confident I am ready now.

I'm eating a half an eigth, and just chillin with my brother at home and smoking some bud.

Anyways, I know this is an extremely shitty picture, and that this will most likely be impossible (not to mention a stupid question), but can anyone offer some insight into what type of shrooms they may be?

[​IMG]

Thank you in advance, and I may make a trip report for you guys later.

2. Sweet price on that man. Good vibes.

3. you eatin some tonight bro?

4. #4 lappin420, May 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009

Yeah man, me and my brother are just gonna hang out tonight and eat our boomers (we each are eating half of the 1/8th).

We've got a nice little bag of weed, and positive vibes.. This should be awesome.

And thanks Corpulentmantis, I was pretty stoked to find out my dealer sells shrooms (I had bought shrooms off him once before, but I had totally forgotten he sold them to me) for $10 an eigth still. I have seen rediculous prices, people paying $ 25 an eigth, even $ 30 for shrooms.. My first shroom trip I ended up with a half-ounce of incredible mushrooms for $20.

I've seen them around for like $5 a gram lowest lately, then as I said I remembered about my buddy

5. you should post up when you eat em man. and then when they kick in. i love reading peoples posts when their tripping.

6. Yeah man, I'll try to remember to check in with GC ATLEAST once. I'm waiting until my parents go to bed, they are cool with it, but I would rather wait until its fairly dark out and my parents are sleeping or atleast in their room.

7. yeah i feel ya. nothing worse than having a worry while your tripping. i remember one time back in high school i ate 5grams of some boomers at a friends house while his parents were awake and they ended up coming downstairs and watching tv with us for like an hour. they kicked in and i just started laughing my ass off and i was so scared. turned out to be the best trip of my life tho!

8. Yeah, unfortunately the avg price around here is $20 an eighth. My ex-girlfriend just paid $80 for an quarter the other day >.< I tried to convince her not to but she bought them anyways.

9. Hey everybody!

I ended up eating about 1.2
    theyre so killer im trippin for sure..

Smoked a bunch of weed, and listening to bob marley right now :)

its pretty hard to describe how i feel right now, but I will report soon as im about to eat a bit more.

To any grammer police, piss off
    im strobin

10. haha good deal man.