Shrooming

Discussion in 'General' started by Fresh_Cali_Dank, Aug 12, 2005.

1. I have little experience with drugs outside of weed and painkillers. I've tried dramamine (bad idea) and I am now contemplating taking shrooms. My main concern is that I read into things a little to much and all those bad trips on erowid put me in an uneasy state of mind. After reading this I'm worried that the fear of a bad experience could cause a one. Are my fears irrational? Would I be safe to take a half 1/8 and see what happens?

2. I think your fears are unnessacry.
    A lot of those bad trips on erowid are due to the fact that they where in a bad state of mind in the first place.

To have a good trip you need to have a good state of mind, and be comfortable with your surrondings and sitters.

You'll have lots of fun on shrooms. :)

The standard dose is 1/8th. Although some shrooms are very potent. Its really up to your brain chemistry actually. I suggest that you possibly take a little less then the 1/8th--just to get a feeling of the shrooms in your body, and then if you like it--take the rest of the 1/8th. :)

I will admit though. Everytime I've been offered shrooms and done them I always get a *tiny* bit nervous, but its mostly just due to anticipation. In fact---I haven't hallucinated yet off of anything. I've been hella faded before---but have never hallucinated yet. :)

peace

3. Really don't worry about bad trips. Read nice positive things beforehand- nature books etc are great, be with people you like/love and trust me- Shrooms will be (and have been for many before you) the most fun thing you have ever done.

4. i know were not really supposed to talk about shrooms here, but....i trie shrooms last night for the first time. in chocolates. i was definitley higher and something was a little different. but it seemed like it should be a little more trippy...i didnt trip at all. why is this.? ive heard that buying chocolates is a bad idea cuz you nevber know whats in them, if anything...if anyone has any ideas, let me know!

5. common sense man... you didnt eat enough

6. 2 grams each...not enough?

7. ^ couldve been weak mush

8. i think you just answered your own question

9. alright, well next time i wont buy chocolates, unless i know the cook personally!

10. will smoking weed effect the trip, i've heard many things and i think people just think it lessens the effects becasue it calms you down so the effect may not seem as intense

i've never done shrooms but i did do acid a few times in small medium and insane dosage so tripping is framiliar to me.

I just wanna make sure when i smoke up on the weekend i'm not messing with the shrooms and wont feel less high.

11. that pisses me off.. when people are on something really trippy say acid or shrooms and dont realize how really gone they are, so the smoke a bowl and it becomes nothing more than a stoning

12. Everytime I've done shrooms I've smoked weed with them, I dont know about it effecting the high for the worse but for me its always been good.