shrooming

Discussion in 'General' started by Ja389, Jul 4, 2007.

1. so i got a hold of some mushrooms. anyway, i've never tripped before, and i got these for free so im rpetty excited to try this. the two people im doing them with are 2 of my best friends and they've shroomed before (one of them has done it like 3 times already).

im taking half an eigth for my first time (people keep saying take a full eighth but i want to just see what its like first then try a higher dose next time).

so what should i expect? we're probably doing it this thursday during the day at my friend's house (he has a pool, a huge tv in his basement/room, sick surround sound system). so yeah i definately plan on listening to some music, swimming, waling around, etc.

anyone have any suggestions on how to handle it correctly?

2. im not sure how much a half eighth is becuase i dont buy em i pick em, but it seems like it would be a relativly light trip. you'll get giggly and happy, your thoughts will be altered jus a bit. you may see some stuff. not full blown hallucinations, but colors will get brighter and you might see some strange pattern-like things.

just make sure you're in a happy mood when you eat them. you should be very excited, shrooms kick ass!

3. take the full 8th. 5grams is usually the medium dosage and an 8th is only 3.5 grams.

4. man mushrooms can range in potency and theres really no way to tell unless you try some. i would try the half eighth at first because who knows they could be some 1gram mushrooms. i've been getting some psilocybin recently that 1gram gets you messed. 3.5grams of something like this would be fucking intense.

5. i ate a half 8th my first time, i just thought really well, and i cant really describe the rest. i just had amazing conversations with my good friend, and my thoughts just flowed.

6. eatin the half8 first time was deffineatly not a let down but... eat the whole 8 man do it!!!!

7. Don't be worried if you get a bit of nausea. I'm not saying it will definitely happen, or even that it's common, but it does happen. After all, you are taking a neurotoxin.

Other than that, enjoy your trip.