Shrooming alone Tonight, Tips and activitys?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sirtokalot, Mar 8, 2009.

1. So tonight i plan to get a bag of some mushrooms, and i plan on taking them alone. I was wondering what some good activity's would be and or some tips on how to plan out a great trip. Ive had these mushrooms before, and i was quite pleased, 4-5 hour trip, with intense body high, giggles and laughs. I was hoping to hallucinate some tonight but nothing crazy. I have a great gaming computer, movies, and such. Any ideas would be great, thanks.:wave:

2. Share with a friend.... Its so much more fun. Because you can just talk about what your experiencing.

Do something that doesnt have to do with technology. Listen to some music. Ive also heard reading is crazy as hell with hallucinagons.

3. if u can manage to use a computer its rad. i played CSS once.... music 24/7, smoke weed, i find being alone on shrooms can be a good oppurtunity to make art undistraced. good luck man solo trip s are crazy.

4. yeah im bout ready to start the trip, should i add orange juice?

5. Only real tip I got for tripping alone is to just not look at any mirrors for too long, not at all if you can help it.

6. yeah man drink some OJ, get some good tunes. watch a good movie (fear and loathing, heavy metal, something trippy). if youre good with art, draw something.

7. #7 NeOmega, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
    Ohhh yeah. Some people claim it doesn't phase them, but my first few times alone, it sent me into bad trips and uncomfortable thought patterns. I'm not sure why, but shrooms break down the ego, and maybe seeing my reflection without one brought on a stronger disconnection from myself.

Trust me, as long as you're occupied, you're fine. Shrooming is like surfing the waves of your mind; as long as there's water, you can always hop back on if you lose the cruise.

8. Yeah i noticed that awhile back, mirrors trip me out aswell

Yeah so far ive got

1. Draw some pictures
    2. Music
    3. Movie, not sure what to watch tho, i don't have any of the suggested.
    4. Might try out some Oblivion, its a PC game Ive got that has really crazy scenery.

9. what movies DO you have?

10. Nothing worth tripping to realy....

11. awwwwwwww, thats cool tho. music, oblivion and art should suffice.

12. Go for a walk outside...look at the sky and bring an ipod

and go roam the woods :hello:

smoke weed and cigarettes :D

13. 11:28 - Took the mushrooms with 1 cup of OJ.

14. ^^^ after reading that i realized youre up in AK... dude! go see the aurora borealis!!! or go into the woods with an ipod. nature and psych's were meant for each other man. from earth, for the earth!

15. Its dark outside, and cold, i think im gunna pass.

16. Hey, you definitely shouldn't pass...
    being outside while shroomin is way too cool for school yo. you need to go

and then smoke a bowl :)
    and a cig if you smoke em

spend some time indoors but no all of it mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

17. ^^^ listen to her, man. she knows whats up:metal:

18. Sorry but youre a dummy if you trip on mushrooms inside. Not so much that but your an ultra dummy if you try and use electronics, its just a weird confusing thing to do, and really a worthless un interesting thing to do while tripping on mushrooms.

You HAVE to go outside for the best trip. Specificley an area with a view of lots of trees. Once you do this you realize how mushrooms and nature were meant to go together because you see it in its rawest form without the screen of your normal thoughts.

19. Thanks for the advice guys, i decided to go outside, and it was alot better then i had thought. lol the trees where swaying and blending into each other :eek:

20. glad you had a great trip. I always want to spend most, if not all, of my time outside while I'm tripping.