shrooming a pet

Discussion in 'General' started by popsson, Jan 19, 2006.

1. what would happen?

2. baby jesus would cry?

3. probly eather pass out, act oddly or die...

4. lmao. I have nothing else to say. :laughing:

5. i wish i had a dog. shroomery.org

brb with the answer.

6. couldnt find it ^

7. bad idea--the end.

8. what a waste. plus your pet could die.

9. Yeah i definatley wouldn't recommend that.

10. I wouldn't do it if I was you. I love my dog too much to force that upon her...in fact I wouldn't force shrooms on anyone...if they don't ask for 'em I'll take em myself!

Seriously, though, for all you know about the way a dog's mind works, they could be shrooming 24/7! Why do you think loud noises and strange people freak them out? Plus, they eat funny things, and their speech is incoherent. They must be faded!

11. feeding a pet shrooms is just cruel . . . :smoke:

12. It Would Die And I Jesus, God And Gahndi Would Cast You To The Deepest Bowels Of Hell!

13. i dont have a dog, i have no love for animals:devious:

14. HAHA, right on.

15. Ah yes, and clearly if we do not LOVE something, it's entirely just to abuse it. Because it serves no purpose to US. ::vom::

16. If you really MUST give drugs to an animal, buy a mouse from the pet store for like $1 and let him trip. Better than being eaten alive by a snake in my opinion, but I really don't think you should do anything to hurt any animal.

17. Poppson, this is your like 15th thread about shrooms, idm lol.
    I would like to see a pet on shrooms...

18. a waste of good shrooms is what would happen.

19. Keep in mind that animals are more acutely aware of their senses than we are. Anything we'd feel while high or tripping would be felt 10-fold by the animal.

20. i punch you in the face :D