shroomin'

Discussion in 'General' started by asadmeow, Aug 11, 2006.

1. the first 4 times ive tripped on shrooms ive had awesome trips, and then the comedown was horrible.. the day after id always feel really shitty about everything.. (untill i blazed that is :cool: )

three nights ago i tripped but it wasnt the same as it usually was, i was in a mad chill place, me and a friend were trippin and one other friend was sober and driving us around. we had my house to chill at or any of the nearby parks/forests to explore.

i dont want to say it was totally a bad trip because it was awesomely intense and satisfying but the whole time i was really anxious about something... it was like i couldnt read anybodys emotions right.. it wasnt one particulat moment but it was a general feeling throughout the trip. anyways now after coming down from this trip, i feel really good about everything. it was like, when i returned to reality, reality was so satisfying after being tripping for so long that now reality is awesome. i love it.

im just rambling but thought some stoners would wanna read about it :smoking: