Shroomin'

Discussion in 'General' started by FredFlintstoned, Jul 29, 2006.

1. I took a quarter of shrooms last night and tripped extremely hard!!! We were flippin' through the channels and the movie "Cool World' was on. Really cheesy movie, but last night it was the best movie ever!! What's your favorite movie to trip out to?? I'm trying to get ideas for next time.

2. You took 7 grams of shrooms? Friend of mine took 2 grams (dry weight) of golden teachers and was throwing up mid laugh and he couldn't stop laughing.

3. Hey I was shroomin last night too what a coincidence... what kind of shrooms did u have? We made some nasty ass tea out of 3oz of wet fieldy shrooms n i was trippin face. Man do I love golf courses...and waking life is a great movie to watch when trippin, or just anything for that matter

4. haha first time i tripped we had fear and loathing playing on the tv and it was at the part where hes tripping out thinking everyone is those weird ass lizards and i looked at the tv right at that part

tripped all of us out too hard we had to turn it off

then we put on some amazing music(pink floyd and then the faint) and had the time of our life

5. 7g of dried shrooms? Are you serious? I read quite a few trip reports and 7g seems to be totally crazy.

6. all depends on potency. that's a pretty hard trip anyhow.

7. I don't know what kind they were but we put them in a blender with orange juice and purified them. No bad taste at all!! I was tripping so hard at one point i was out of my mind staring at the bathroom mirror saying "Who are you really??"
    And the longer i stared at my face i started looking like an alien. I've never been on that level before!!!!!

8. 7 grams does sound like alot. I've never gotten non-potent shrooms. A good 3-4 grams will do me fine.