Shroomin for my first time

Discussion in 'General' started by Helonwheelz, May 27, 2006.

1. What's up Bladez! I just Slammed my first 8th of scoobs! I've never tried them before, but I'm with my buddy that has done them alot. Plus we're in good company so it should be a good time. I'm sure there's alot of you guys out there that are thinking about trying them so I'll let you know tomorrow how it went. Later

2. keep us updated bro

3. Updatez Updatez!

4. your gona shroom your ass off. in good company is always good though so you should be in for a good time. tell us how it goes bro

5. He did a whole 1/8th; hes probly trippin and forgot about forums. :D

6. I hate it when people do that :rolleyes:
    I wanna read a good story and see updates but he'll tell us about it afterwords... if he lives. hehe
    Kidding, If you see this, you wont die! Youll be fine.

Unless you dont update us.. Then I kill you :)

7. lol. Have fun and tell us how it went.

8. I hear that...Guy's probably just zooming :p cant wait to hear the rest of the story, first timers are always good.

9. haha man i wish i could go and releive the first time I took an 1/8th. I completely didn't know what to expect, and ended up starting to trip real hard while i was at this mall... baaaaad scene. And i ended up getting my friend ripped off $120... but i had no idea what the fuck i was doing. I couldn't even make a complete sentence without forgetting what i was saying a few words into it.

10. Last night was the time of my life, I had so much fuckin fun! I was up all damn night, and didn't even know it. I took them at about 8 and by the time 4am rolled around I was like WTF!! It was a hella intense body high, plus I was stoned off my ass! The only thing I regret is not trying them earlier. Definately worth it! I did notice that if you are up, walking around, and talking to people the high isn't nearly as strong as when you just kinda sit and relax. And if the high starts to wear off, orange juice helps with that. It was quite the experience though. Half way through the night I lost my bud, and it took like an hour to find it, and I'm still looking for my damn cell phone! Other than that everything was perfect. I don't see how you could have a bad trip as long as you pick your company wisely. :cool: