Shroomers check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Special Ed, Nov 17, 2004.

1. im a little hesitant to say this, sounds kinda crackheadish, but next time u get your shrooms put em in a bowl and smoke it. did it this past weekend and all i can say is dam, it was the hardest ive ever tripped, i usually eat about 7 decent size caps, but i smoked 2 small caps and ate 4 good sized ones...seriously give it a try, it hits smooth too doesnt taste bad, its alot better for those of us who cant stand the eating part

2. never worked for me or any of my friends.. your a lucky guy ;)

hahaha i heard shrooms smoke makes you blind... in grade 8, i smoked a mushroom joint wearing goggles :D :D

:smoke:

3. well we pick em to sell so we had an assload of some that were dried out really good (3+ months old), they were the best ive had so far, everyone that bought from us out of that batch said they were great...boy were they right , here is our count of hullucinations

aol instant messenger man(scared the hell out of me, was right when i started trippin hard ran in front of me when i went to the bathroom, in the bathroom i saw some old lady get into the shower(she had a dress on tho), friend saw same lady described her to a T (btw i didnt tell him about her until he said he saw a lady walk in front of him), saw r2 d2 outside, also saw all kinda shit outside. we were wired too, and we smoked a quarter of good mids between about 5 of us, didnt go to sleep until like 8 the next morning, woke up at 11 drove an hour and a half home, passed out at my house at 12 30 and woke up 2:30 monday afternoon

all in all i say smokin is better, and i just scraped the resin from the bowl we smoke out of and smoked a nice ball just a second ago...dam i feel wierd

4. haven't done it myself, but i rode in my friends pathfinder after he smoked some "shroom bowls" and it smelled like burnt ass. he said it was horrible tasting, and judging by how it smelled, i believe him...

i've been hearing about shrooms a lot lately here in alph. ga. maybe they're from you? i might have to look into buying some more chocolates :D

5. seriously they could have been from us, i have someone in buford in between gainsville and deluth, and since u said chocolats, we sell some like that on the guy in bufords request, i guess thats what people like around there, we have a farm with over 400 cows, and my 2 other buddies have horses(when they eat hay they make shrooms), and another grows in his greenhouse

6. Thats odd.. I've read alot about mushrooms and I've read numerous reports about how intense heat will kill the chemicals that produce your trip..

7. Do you think that smoking mushrooms is totally different then eating shrooms?
    For example to eat a shroom it has to be totally safe--the right toxin amount, and they have to be "good" I.E. Cubensis or cyaneses.

With smoking mushrooms do you think that you could smoke any mushroom that has a slight trance of blue/green in it (colors of psylicibin) and not have the risk of puking, or being oding on "bad shrooms"?
    This is just a curious question--
    I will never do it--unless someone has tried smoking random mushrooms that they find.

I guess in generel what I'm trying to say is--
    Is smoking mushrooms safer then eating mushrooms?

--Will

8. ...

9. You think maybe because you ate 4 of the caps that you tripped?

Seems logical, seeing as nearly every factual shrooms site says that heating shrooms will destroy their effect. I really dont think you can smoke shrooms and trip.

10. Yeah, listen to heat. ^^^

Psilocybin is destroyed by high heats. Thats why you shouldn't dry shrooms in a warm area, makes the potency less.

11. my friend was talking about smoking shrooms...and said something about the spores and an infection today? i haven't done any research on this and i might later, but can anyone tell me if that's bs or provide some factual info on it? don't bash me if it's retarded...i'm a marijuana expert. not a shroom expert.

12. Smoking shrooms is possible to get you high or trippin', but like it's been said the potency is dropped by smoking, the guy probably tripped because he ate some and the smoking enhanced it probably, not a bad idea I'd try it. But I have heard of it being smoked, it's just not the best way to do it.

13. one time we bought weed that was supposed to be really good but was just swag laced with shrooms, didnt notice anything weird. ill stick to eating, am i the only one that thinks shrooms taste good?

14. hmmm i dunno bout smokin the bad ones, i thought it was chemicals that were bad for u, and u will still be takin em into your body

maybe it works like thc, doesnt thc die at like 200 degrees?

all i know is either way i was straight trippin hard

15. Well THC has a very high burning level, i know to vaporize THC, the temp should be almost at 400 degrees, but smoking ganja, you are applying even higher heat.

16. I tried smoking them before, they tasted like ass. I dont think it made me trip any more, i was having a hard enough time working the lighter as i was.

17. um... man u need to research your drugs better bro. READ EROWID. you are not suppose to smoke shrooms. not only for the reason the effects arent as strong (but iguess u were lucky) and there are fungal spores in shrooms (obviously) and those spores arent affected by heat, so your inhaling those spores which isnt good news.... but go erowid.org for more info, research your drugs!!!

18. why ya keep sayin' MUSHROOMS??,lol come on "SHROOMS"(SHROOMZ) say that to someone they'l laugh at u, HEY HOOK ME UP WITH Some MUSHROOMS,lol

19. i cook a lot so it's always awkward when i'm talking about 2 different things and i'll want to say shrooms when i mean mushrooms, and mushrooms when i mean shrooms. one of these days i'm gonna slip up.