Shroom worries

Discussion in 'General' started by pinkfloydrules, Oct 19, 2004.

1. i've been a long time toker now (a lil over 3 years) and i really want to try mushrooms, but im a little worried. :confused:

2. nothing to worry bout man jsut drop em in a chill environment and enjoy

3. Yea, theyre fun... The first time I did em, I remember thinking what the fuck took me so long to try this... :D enjoy! biggest thing I can say is be with people you are comfortable with.. people you know and like :D

-spliff

4. do exactly the opposet of your title and you'll be fine. if you go into it with worries of having a bad trip, you will. go into it with a positive attitude and nothing to fear or any concerns. you'll see a world you have never imagined and think that it is reality... just remember its only the shrooms and enjoy every second of it, because it will all be over in a few hours.
    happy trippin'

5. dude shrooms are awesome i have tried a bunch of drugs (sadly) and shrooms are the things that i love the feeling the most and that fucked me up the most

6. Shrooms are great!! I was kinda worried when I tried them too. But I had some good music going...and it felt awesome!!! Defanitly go outside, with a cd player, and some good music. I had a lot of fun looking at my eyes in the mirror too!

7. haha i've gone into trips with worries but i've still never had a bad trip (except on ether) haha, like i took 25mg of 5-meo-amt n was like "oh shit, when this hits me i'm gonna be fucked. and then i had an awesomely intense trip for a good 12 hours haha.

just eat it (to the tune of that micheal jackson song "beat it")