Shroom trip... live, tonight!

Discussion in 'General' started by AndyPL, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Alright, maybe not literaly broadcast... but all this talk of psychedelics lately has given me the urge and in about an hour I'm going to gobble up approximately two grams of magic mushrooms!

This'll be my first trip in almost a year and the first time I trip alone. I've read Maitereya's excellent guide to a successful psychedelic experience, which has REALLY been giving me good vibes.

I must admit though, I'm still a bit fearful that when I get to that flash of ego loss that I'll try and cling onto it. I always over rationalize things, and often have trouble just "letting go". Any advice on this?

Any last minute preparations to suggest? I tried to do a bit of meditation earlier but I my mind was trying to control itself too much... I hope that won't be a problem later! Anyways, if I freak out, GC will be my first refuge. Either way though I'll be sure to make a post-trip report.

Wish me luck!

2. Have fun bro. I know when im trippin I always do! Its all straight, you aint gonna have a bad trip.

3. hope your not planning on sleeping

4. As you know I can't give any advice on this topic, but thank you so much for pointing out Maitereya's guide. I'm totally looking for more GC folks info to give me good vibes too. I plan on printing out a few statements in big print to remind me of certain things (happy, rational things). :) Good luck.

5. nah, REALLY?!? if you pay attention to andy's posts i think he realizes the effects of shrooms...hey Andy, i cant wait for the play by play. youre one of the most spiritual people on here and i really like your perspective, cheers to a great trip!

6. dbw pointed out something helpful in another thread. it all has to do with your own fear. all you have to fear than is fear itself as the saying goes. so if you have no fear, there will be nothing to fear. i would only eat 1 gram at a time if i were you to try to minimalize the sudden onset of very strong effects which might be uncomfortable.

7. You know i did that exact same thing for my first shroom trip. I wrote things like "relax" and such on bigol notecards, haha, i didnt end up needing them at all. Even if they wouldve helped, i had too many visuals to read lol.

8. :hello: i hope you have a good time AndyPL. thanks for the shout out :D

it can be very hard to let go, the ego clings to reality. remember that no harm will come to you. trust in yourself. keep the memory of someone you trust or a respected person in your mind.

best of all. turn off your mind relax and float downstream.

light a candle, it can be a way to relax the mind. plus the shadows it casts are some great visual effects.

if i think of anything else ill make a post.

enjoy :wave:

9. Thanks everyone!

Well.... I had them layed out in front of me for like fifteen minutes but now I just washed them down with some OJ. There's no turning back now!

10. oh nooooooooooooooooooooo, once the sweats starts you know its going doooooown ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. haha have fun buddyroo

11. have a good trip man and remember ts only a drug ur not losin ur mind it will end sometime

12. Remember, IF IT WASN'T FOR THE HORSE, I WOULD'VE NEVER GOT TO COLLEGE.

;) ;) ;)

13. scooby, i just skimmed man. my bad. have fun andy

14. You trippin' your balls off yet?

15. Haha I forget that comedians name but hes funny as hell

16. come back andy...we need an update!!

17. Lewis Black haha and yeah i shed a tear or two laughin when i read that

18. Oh shit... it's so hard to type...

I'm listening to this music and it's so good, it's like if it's telling me "Stop typing and listen to how great I am!"... shit I think I'll be listening to it soon... hahaha... yeah listening to it! Woah double meaning... sorry.

Anyways...

I've been watching this candle burn for like half an hour... it's amazing... it's made of multicoloured wax and as the wax melts, the colours drip into this little puddle at the base of the flame and mix together...

Before that I was just lying in my bed for God knows how long... I was seeing all kinds of amazing waves of energy. I thought they were beautiful but they were also powerful... then suddenly they intensified and I got these CRAZY sensations pulsating all accross my body for a while and the colours just got SO AMAZINGLY BRIGHT and were pulsating so fast! I tried to take it all in but finaly opened my eyes

Anyways I can't ignore this music any longer, it's so god damn amazingly trippy. Whoever made this must have been on shrooms or something because it's like GENIUS

Wooohoooo thanks for responding to my topic everyone also I didn't understand that horse thing but it made me laugh anyways

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

19. hey man, when you sober up a little i guess can you tell whatcha listening to?