Shroom Tales: The Anthology

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Barnkis, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Ok so the first time I tripped was in South Sacramento (aka the hood). After a long day of drinking margaritas and beers (started at noon), smoking bowl after bowl, then the night comes. There were about 15-20 people there. Everyone is drinking and/or smoking out, just partying and having a good time. A typical South Sac saturday.

Then this dude shows up out of nowhere with a fat sack of shrooms, just hooking eveyone up. I get an eighth along with three of my friends. They were actually delicious. I remember they tasted like pork cracklins. So we down those and Metalocalypse is on the TV. Fuckin Dr Rockso man!!!! As soon as we saw him and his cocaine music video, we lost it.

We were laughing so hard it was hard to breathe. We compose ourselves and look at the TV again. Now it's on the spanish QVC and it had a mexican dude with a cowboy hat and a Saddam Hussein mustache. It was too much. Back on the floor laughing. We shut the TV and off put in System of a Down's Hypnotize album. Fucking awesome. Everybody gets up and is either smoking out or drinking, the women are dancing to system of a down( which is awesome high or sober.)

We go outside to have a Newport, and the grass looks like an 8-bit old school nintendo game. That was sweet. (I guess). It just seemed so interesting I had to get down face to face with the grass. Then I see a flash. My heart felt like it almost burst out of my chest. (I'm an Iraq veteran and I don't like surprise flashes. Especially shrooming.) I turn around to see what the hell was going on and one of the girls grabbed a camera and took a picture of me.

I didn't see this until the next day but when I was face to face with the grass, I was contorted in a weird position with my face almost in the grass, my legs bent inwards, and my ass straight up in the air. They were hysterical. I still didn't understand what was going on so I started laughing with them. I don't know exactly how long I was down there but my cigarette had burned all the way to the filter, with maybe one puff off of it.

Then the song Vicinity of Obscenity comes on. We've never laughed so hard at a song before. Not because it was bad by any means, but just how crazy it is. Then we go into the backyard and smoke a few more bowls. Things are winding down, people are leaving, and after a while it was just the four of us. It was dark as hell outside and it looked the trees and the bushes in the backyard have slow waves going through them, like heat waves.

So the other four go pass out and I'm still tripping. Not hard, but a nice mellow trip. I sit on the couch and look out the back door. It was nice. All of the trees and bushes were now swirling around in little whirlpools. It was weird because nothing manmade was doing that. After a while I fall asleep, and sleep like a baby. Best experience I've ever had with anything, weed or shrooms.:D

2. #42 Barnkis, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    Halloween last year:

For some reason me and 3 close friends decided we should trip on shrooms for halloween.

So we are at my bud's house, i'll call him J. Cam came here with me, and we're waiting up for C. I decided not to eat supper, for obvious reasons.

When C arrives, we get down to business. We bust out 15 grams of shrooms, weigh em out into 3.4 each, but Cam ate about 4-4.5. C didn't want to finish his (Damn cubensis tasting like dick) and tossed me his last .7 to a gram. I finish it off, and it brings me to a total of around 4.2-4.5 grams.

We decide its time to head out and obtain some candy and smoke a J. The thing is, with psychedelics its really hard to describe what you are feeling. but i'll try my best. Walking across a field to get to a school playground to smoke, the grass seems like I'm drifting upwards riding the waves. I started to feel like my mind was getting pulled backwards while i was walking forwards.

Anyways, we smoke a J, and I'm uncomfortable as fuck. me and Cam are kinda freaking out cause its fucking Halloween night and theres scary shit all over. we go sit on the steps of the school and chill out, trying to get a hold of myself. This is where things get weird. A group of 6 or so people from back in high school (I really have no idea exactly how many) come up to us and start fucking with me and cam. Now 4.5 Gs is way to much to be fucked with.

Earlier, me and Cam made plans to hang out with a few people that were cool with us tripping, and wouldnt be incredibly gay about things. We totally forgot about that, and we tried calling them but we were pissing off tons of people because we wouldn't leave where we are. I was getting fucking angry about how people cant understand how fucked up we were, and they are just kinda telling us to deal with it.

They were dancing around saying "Are we TRIPPING you OUT!?" and i was getting so mad i was ready to fucking go ape shit on them. I told them to leave, but they wouldn't fuck off. I was in a bad place right about now. The funny thing is, cam was having the same trip as me. C and J were fine, but me and cam were way too fucked to be dealing with this, and on top of that it was 2 degrees outside and i was freezing.

Me and cam were both thinking we pissed ourselves or our face was bleeding or some stupid shit. We were persisting on getting back to J's house before shit hit the fan, but J and C were fine and wouldn't listen.

We really didnt want our shrooms anymore (we had about 3 Gs left) so we tossed em to one of the dudes trying to trip us out and said get the fuck outta here. This time he listened, and he was so surprised.

So me and Cam stood up and said were going back to his house weather he was coming or not, cause we needed to get under a blanket for some reason? They gave in after a while of us trying to persuade them.

We book back to J's house now. Back in his room we finally get our shit together and realize how much of a dick me and cam were being to people, but they were fucking with us, so whatever.

We throw on dazed and confused but i cant watch it for some reason, I couldn't focus on the TV because when i would look at the screen the characters would be covered with fractals and waves.

Cam gets a call from his Ex , who is drunk, alone, in the freezing cold, and falling apart. Now, trying to deal with someone who is fucking loaded when you are in a clusterfuck of confusion is so crazy. She wouldn't stop crying or listen to anything we had to say. After an hour of telling her she would have to go home and just fess up, she wouldn't listen and we said we did all we could, its in your hands now.

2 hours pass and we sit there and literally do nothing. Staring at the walls, talking gibberish. fuck! Monica! I call her up to check on her. leave a message, and she calls back saying she was alright.

C leaves because he has to work at 6 in the morning tomorrow. shit starts to wind down, and we talk about how we're laying off the shrooms for a while, its just way too fucked up and confusing. (LOL!)

Its funny how inexperienced I was.