Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shroom Spores?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ean, Apr 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my friend just mixed up a bowl laced with shroom spores. im new to this he says that it just makes colors brighter?

2. shroom spores don\'t have any psilocybin in them, psilocybin develops while growing.

3. lol exactly matee

4. besides, it\'s bad to smoke those spores. you don\'t want fungi spores in your lungs do you? seriously though. it\'s not good to smoke shrooms, especially not \"just spores.\" don\'t hit that. tell him you\'ll get the next bowl.

5. Yeah, that shit\'ll put holes in your lungs. Plant spores, don\'t smoke \'em.

6. word i told him thanks but no thanks

7. yep they\'re right... i have harvested several times and know that they do not create the silly* till later on in growth

8. Dunno about spores, but breaking up a cap into a joint has always been good for me. No vivid hallucinations, but the tweaky energy rippling through your brain is there. Fun times!

9. psilocybin breaks down under low heat so smoking it in a joint does nothing for you (or at least extreamly little even if your smoking lots of great loaded shit) as it would stand no chance at the burning heat of the tobbacco/weed burning.

10. Yeah... it breaks down at high temps, but you can still make tea out of \'em and smoke \'em. It greatly diminishes the potency, but it is smokable, and it will affect your high.

If you had a bunch of dust left over from a bag - I could see pouring that over a bowl or something for a little extra kick, but not the spores... Grow them bitches!

11. Smoking caps definately works in joints. Bowls won\'t work, but there is something about that way a spliff burns that keeps most of the psylocibin from being wasted. Granted, it might be better to eat those caps, but hey, its a new experience.

12. well... I am going to agree that smoking them gives a nice body high...and thats it...otherwise the psylocibin is destroyed when you smoke it..bowl or joint the flame burns it.(a joints makes a nice cherry on the end thats fire!)

13. I have always wanted to know. Do the shroom grow boxes or spores even work when you buy them off of here. Or are they just bullshit, because ive heard they don\'t even grow, but i\'ve also heard they do. So just wondering about that.

14. www.mushroommagic.com thats the only way to really go...one of those aquarium kits is all you need. very easy and they have a tech line

15. Thank you real dealz. :hello: HIP HIP HOORAY FOR MAGICAL MUSHROOMS!

16. I\'ve used this company time and time again they are very confidential and will walk you through everything if you need it. Hope that helps you...good harvesting to you

17. And hope you have the best of karma\'s!Do they produce very potent mushy\'s?

18. the kit only supplys you with what you need to grow them and the instructions are for the P.cubensis...the standard tripping mushroom...great power and potent. They can\'t tell you thats what the kit is for though...they send a free coupon for zen spores and the p.cubensis is all the offer in the phsycoactive family. These are really potent though...small penis caps...really blue bruises. great all you need is about 1 gram of dried... i am used to taking about 3 grams dried but these are good!

19. The other night I was taking mush and heard that getting mush smoke in your eye could cause blindness. True? False?

20. FALSE AS FUCK... i have tried the assumption of smoking great shrooms and the smoke went all around me i was in a small room to...and i still see fine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.