Shroom question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by filthymcnasty, Oct 25, 2008.

1. I took 3 grams of shrooms on wednesday night and didnt really trip at all, and i was wondering if i ate an eighth tonight if i would still trip?

is there some sort of time limit you gotta wait in between taking shrooms?

2. 3 days is the general (2-5 is broader lol)... if i were you, i would wait. Shrooms are awesome, you wanna make sure you trip this time lol

3. id wait no lrdd then a week for sure

4. ^
    what?

5. lrdd=less

i had to look at the keys around the weird letters lol

6. oh hahah....

what about acid? if i took it tonight would i trip u think?

7. acid is a no go.. there is a cross tolerance.. the acid would be dulled as much as the shrooms would.. give it till tomorrow at least, sunday if you can, and monday or later if you want to be really safe. Flush your system to speed it up too.... drink water, cranberry juice, exercise etc...

8. word thanks for the help, im just gonna do em next weekend

9. np, thats what this site is for lol. and good call on the waiting, hope you enjoy your trips

10. you might want to stop smoking for 6 days in order to get an really intense shroom trip, sucks but worth the wait.

11. How did you eat 3g of shrooms and not trip?? Are you a freak of nature? :eek:
    There is a cross tolerance? They are both completely different chemicals, LSD / Psilocybin.

12. maybe he ate 3 grams of FRESH mushrooms?

13. I'm about to eat about a half 8th tonite..hopfully i trip. I did last time i took a half 8th...

14. i weigh 135 pounds and i want to do shrooms and this is my first time. how many should i eat?

15. 2.5 - 3.5 grams

16. i read somewhere you can ride the lsd and psilocybin at the same time instead of taking them a couple of minutes in between

17. i wanted to ask what in the world does shrooms feel like the first time i hurd it makes u have a bigg ass chesser:D an that u geta happy feeling:yay: then u see stuff melting hmmm? so plz tell me u experince the first time u tryd shroomz

ps sorri if i spelled wrong ha well plz get back too me on this!

18. Dude my first time with shrooms was so awesome, life changing really...

I ate an eighth and tripped for like 8 hours it was truly amazing..:hippie:.i was in my boys backyard at night and there are tons of trees and bushes everywhere, and i i felt like i was in Vietnam lol. I grabbed this branch off a tree and used it as a machine gun n was blasting ppl!! I was with 2 other friends and i was sitting on this fence by his pool, "and they're like come on dude lets go play 360", and i was like "Nah man i can't leave my post." It was one of the most unbelievable experiences of my life i honestly felt like a US soldier in the Vietnam war..

Then we went swimming in his pool and it was freezing and dark and we felt like we were swimming with the whales and manatees at SeaWorld it was AWESOME!!!:wave:

Then we went for a walk(so sick) and played halo 3 and Gears of War all night and talked of many different things:)

shrooms are fuggin awesome bro i wanna try like 7 grams next time and TRIPPPP
    :D:D:D

19. haha word yo thats f-ing sweet yo