Shroom Question for Experienced Shroomers :)

Discussion in 'General' started by Motoxridah, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Hey, recently I got ahold of an 8th cap of shrooms I have never came across before. My dealer is a heavy tripper and said not to dose over half an 8th on these because they are extremely potent. This cap is extremely red. I have looked on both shroomery and erowid but have not been able to find a picture similar. I dont have a digi cam and my cell phone wouldnt be enough detail. Does anyone know of mushies with red caps and little spots??? I found this pic that is kinda similar...

[​IMG]

2. Sounds like some aminitas to me.. They don't even contain psilocybin or psilocin sorry bud.

EDIT: Heres a pic

[​IMG]

3. you need to actually take more aminitas. but yea, they sound like an aminitas

4. Some aminitas are strong as hell, and therefore you don't want to eat too much, because it's way different than the psilocybe species trip.

5. I wish people would better inform themselves better. An 1/8th of Amanitas will do VERY LITTLE trip wise. 13+ grams would be a normal dosage. I'm not sure on the price, but they're fairly cheap online.

6. they look like mario 1-up mushrooms

7. Doo, doo doo, doo doo doo duh, doo doo doo doo doo doo doo...

REE REE REE

That was a text representation of the first 16 seconds of every Super Mario game.

The last part is where you get a mushroom.

8. Hahahaha. Best post I've read in a while. Or maybe I'm just really high and sleepy. :smoking::wave:

Grasscity Deals Near You