Shroom question (1st timer)

Discussion in 'General' started by Ratroll, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Hey guys

Alright, heres the story. Me and 2 of my friends know a guy who has an 8th of shrooms on him. We can get it for $25. I've never done shrooms before (neither have my friends), and I heard one person needs to take the whole 8th to reallllyy trip... well, I will probley have to come home later that night so I don't want to trip balls really... but I still want a good experiance. What would it be like if I only took like 1.2g? And theres a possilbity that one of the friends won't do it, so what would 1.8g be like? But most likely that friend will, so 75% it will be 1.2g. Will I be able to control myself if I need to with either 1.2g or 1.8g?? Ya know, incase i run into pigs/parents/other. What can i expect with 1.2g or 1.8g???

2. My advice: Take 2.5 G's, that should set you back for like 7-8 hours if I'm not mistaken.

Or wait till the day after you have to be somewhere. Then you can get them all and trip for 10+ hours.

3. well is depends on many thing and there is no answer for this because of your size,ect if its your first time just eat 1.7 and then wait 30 mins if you want more eat them take with oj for better results it also depends on how good the shooms are alot of caps are good so is the dust at bottem of bag you can put it on weed and smoke it for body high stems are good to but the caps is whats best

4. The first time i did shrooms, i chewed 3.2 and i was tirppin pretyy good..

5. No way...eighth may last from 4-6+ hours. And to answer the question, 1.2 will you get you a good mush buzz going...not really a trip, but you will still be feeling pretty damn good. And it may last from 1-3 hours (depending on qulaity of shrooms)

6. takes 4.5 grams + for me, but im a hydro heavyweight
    :O

those weeks in a row tripping prob made the tolerance

7. i also have a question cause im getting pretty good shrooms and im a first timer also the friend i plan on taking it weighs 112 lbs and i weigh 127lbs would a half an eighth be enough for a good trip for each of us? i dont kno if this has any effect but it usually takes us just two bowls of dank to get really stoned.

8. I wouldnt expect you to be tripping on that little, i did about that much my first time and my mind raced, things were difficult to understand, i felt a litttle stoned, but no tripping, if oyu can work up some more money id say go fro an eigth each, but you will at least feel something from 1.2-1.8.

9. Personaly I Buy 7.0 Take 5.g Then Take Other 2g When Coming Down Last Aptx 8 Hours

10. Don't expect much. You'll get a mild buzz from that little. If I was you, I'd pass on them and wait until you have a supplier with at least 1/8th for you alone, and you have the time to take them without worrying about anything.