Shroom Prices

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by happycamper123, Feb 18, 2009.

1. i've never paid more than 30 for an 8th, acid never more than 10 a hit.

2. $25/eighth around here.
    probably get better deals bigger purchase but never really bought more than an eighter

3. half the prices of bud for me so...
    $15 a half 1/8
    $25 an 1/8
    $50 a quad
    $90 1/2 O
    $150 a zip

4. (Alberta/Canada Prices)

$5 a Gram

$10 for 1.5 Grams

$20 for 1/8 (3.5 grams)

$30 for 1/4 (seven grams)

$40 for 1/2 an oz. (14 grams)

$80 for an oz. (28 grams)

$300 a QP :smoke::smoke:

5. 5$ a gram here too

6. $30/8th.

And I don't recommend them..

7. Shitty man. I highly recommend them. I had two different kings, large ones that had these big flat golden caps.. and then these tiny red/brownish ones with nipple looking caps, they got you fucking high! I found the ones with the nipple looking caps got you way higher, and were a lot more hallucinogenic. :smoke:

8. i just paid $30 for a quarter of some good lookin shrooms, the states must suck.

9. Chicago downtown

rare to find but when they come around they are very potent

someone i know just got 250 an ounce which i know is outrageous

note to self. riding the el when they hit you is crazy.

10. Will you people STOP posting shit in the wrong forums? It's getting ridiculous. Read the damn rules and forum descriptions.

11. I suppose a mod can move the thread.....

20 an eighth in portland. In ashland(southwest oregon) alot of people wouldn't pay over 15 bucks and eighth:eek:. ounces should be 90. If you get someone who gets them for 90, then they charge you 120.:rolleyes: I've paid 25 a couple times and 30 once. they were usually pretty damb good, though. I believe I've only bought indoor grown ones. might have to take a trip to the coast to find some liberty caps this fall.

met someone in inpatient rehab who didn't think I was an addict(I was in trouble with the law he's like "ya, dude. I don't see anything wrong with you just doin' shrooms and smokin' weed.") he was gonna hook me up with 40 dollar ounces:eek:. but I got sick and had to leave early and never got his number.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

12. £15 for 300 Shrooms.

13. not to brag, but I have been dubbed the "shroom daddy" by some....I am the king of the shrooms!

14. i'm amazed that anyone here has shrooms. i've been looking around for a hook up for a while.

15. $25-30 an eighth.
    I don't ever buy more than that. All I need.

16. I usually don't pay more than 25 an eighth and 45 a quarter.

17. 25-30 an 8th.

18. well im in MI, and I always thought 30-40$ an eighth was standard.I wouldnt mind pickin some up for 10 an eighth though. lol