Shroom prices

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by plasma756, Oct 20, 2008.

1. I'm looking to try some mushrooms for the first time and I'm wondering how much I should expect to pay for an eighth. I figured this would be the place to ask, so here I am.:D If it matters I'm on a college campus in New England.

2. I got 5 for 30 last night.. they were amazing :)

3. in cali its 20 - 25

but I got an O of these for 100

[​IMG]

4. Fuck thats a good deal, where I live people sell onions for 200

5. around here you pick your own, or have friend that gives u really cheap. i guess its diff here in florida

6. The guy I bought them from bought a half p for 400:eek:

I had to gets me some.:D They pack a punch for sure. I've been tripping out on them on and off for like a year now.

7. i can get a zip for 180, im not complaining.

8. Swim says they go for 15-20 an 8th, anywhere from 70-140 a zip in the Pacific NorthWest. Swim and friends got a half for 70 yesterday of cubensis, which comes out to $17.25 an 8th. Swim and everyone he knows would never pay more than 20 per 8th. Swim is shocked by the prices people in other parts of the country pay!

9. If its umass about 40-50

10. All right, thanks for your help everyone. And no, it's not UMass. Hopefully will find out more today so I'll update when I can.

11. In the midwest they go for $20-$35 for an eighth, $120-$200 for a zip.

12. i usually see them go for 30-35 an 8th. Ive gotten them for 160 and o before but usually they are around 200 an o around where i live.

13. i can get an eighth for 30 here in jersey.

14. Well it looks like my connect fell through, gonna have to ask around some more.

15. it really varies here, in austin.

i think they're just too much money, an 1/8 costs usually 30-35 bucks (never more than 35), sometimes cheaper.

With shrooms sometimes i eat them and they dont even get me all that well, and then i think the shrooms are wearing off and i wind up eating more. I guess its all the acid i've done, but i can just get such a more guaranteed better trip off of lsd that I havent done shrooms in a long time

16. im with my ***** polish joints on this one 15-20 an 8th here in the the P.N.W.

17. I just bought an 8th yesterday they have sum dirt under the cap, is that normal lol?