shroom hunting in an hour.. need advise

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RoAr455, Jun 18, 2009.

1. goin to lower east PA to pick shrooms off cow farms.. theres alot around there.. idk where but were goin to just drive around till we see cows.. ha.. i have some questions.. and if you have additonal advise please do so..

so do the shrooms grow out of the poop like on top so there goin to be stickin straigh up? or they in side the poop.

its almost 1 oclock and wet outside.. raind pretty good the last few days.. not rainin now..

what do you think the chances of findin any?

the ones with philisyben or how ever you spell it.. they have blue bruses.. when i pick em will they have blue on them already.. or no just lookin brownish what ever color.. and they bruse after you pick em . when they start to dry

thanks everyone who helpsss

2. heres a good tip, dont touch any mushrooms that you arent sure of, oh and also? research. there are plenty of good links to good psilocybin all over the internet. Shroomery for instance, thats really all you need. tons of pictures to help you pick out shrooms that wont kill you. another good tip? bring an experienced shroomer with you! he/she can tell you exactly what to look for. and if you do decide to pick some random shroom type, even if your 100% sure that its legit, post pictures of your find, while they are still wet. that way some blades can assist you.:cool:

hope this tidbit of info helped you.

good luck:wave:

3. You have no idea what your doing,
    do research before you try to pick mushrooms
    Fungi is not something to fuck around with.

4. we really dont know much.. like we all have done shrooms. and shit..so im just goin to pick the shrooms that look the most ligit.. and take pics to show GC or shroomery.. so if all goes good lil be back on later tonight with my catch..

please wish me luck.. !

5. yea unless you got somebody to show you how it seems pointless to go out pickin shrooms

6. why? als you really gotta do is look for mushrooms.. and then reasarch wht you just caought to see if there magical.. lol cuz if i do get a good size catch.. or any at all ima be researchin the ones i got..

7. #7 KillerKush, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2009
    I heard that potassium hydroxide is a good indicator for psilocybin. If you have a chem class you could easily steal a little beaker it is a relatively common chemical.
    edit: Be very very very careful while shroom hunting a lot of shrooms that are poisonous can look very similar to their "magical" counterpart.

8. You posted this same thread yesterday,
    but you are still incredibly uninformed

9. Judging by your knowledge of shrooms, your chances of finding any are slim to none. There are a lot of shrooms that grow in fields, not just the psychedelic ones.

10. Good luck dude and be careful don't eat any unless your 100% sure!

11. im out.. wish me luck

12. Your gonna shoot your eye out...

13. Do your research, man. You never know what kind of shrooms are deadly to eat.

14. This is a bad idea.

15. research. were u just planning on eating the shrooms? have fun with some poisonous ones

16. Dude, just grow your own, its much safer and pretty easy. Is dying/almost dying worth a mushroom trip?

17. Why is everyone saying this is a bad idea? He is going to come back with a bag full of shrooms and see if some are legit. Do you really think he is going to just pop 'em as he goes?

18. Because the consequences of being wrong can easily be death.
    Even if he comes back with them and researches them he can be mistaken ...

19. put it this way; ill either be trippin hard for 8 hours, or dead for eternity