shroom help... please?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by law_101, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Hello everyone! I have been smoking and using for quite some time and finally found some shrooms to add to my stash.. My friend say to cap a few caps but when i ask them what a cap is they just say one full shroom is a cap. I said well why not go with weight and take a measured amount since the 'caps' i got are not all the same size. they just shrugged their shoulders and thats when i decided i would post it on here for a little help. I have seen once on here were people were talking about taking them in grams and not caps... could someone help me out please? I greatly appreciate the help

2. You measure dose in weight, eat the whole mushroom, not just caps

3. Yea you should definitely have that weighed. Its done in increments similar to bud. G's 8ths quarters. Usually between 55 and 70 for a quarter depending on the quality,and the hook up. Man i miss my hook up.:rolleyes:

4. well i picked up my oz for 180.. i just didn't know how many caps/grams to take for my first time... I figured grams and weight was the safe way to go that way i can increase or decrease the experience the next round... so people.. how many grams/weight should a first timer take?

5. Well how much experience do you have with psychedelics?

If you've never tripped before I would start at 2grams or so. Certainly no more than an eighth.

6. If your friends being vague and shrugging his shoulders to easy questions like that, I'd ask him where he got them. Don't mean to scare you, but there are plenty of species of mushrooms that look almost identical to the various entheogenic mushrooms that are poisonous. Erowid.org has pictures of most strains that you can compare them to though.

7. ohhhh i guess i was a little high when i was writing earlier... the same friend i got them from is not the same who told me to take caps... that dude talking about caps was a few years ago and the guy i get them from takes 4 grams at a time.. i was just wondering if a cap=gram and what not... just didn't know the terms on shrooms...

thanks for the website though! im going to go there here in a sec

8. A cap is the top of the muushrooms