Shroom growing question

Discussion in 'General' started by dougie3, Oct 30, 2007.

1. So im gonna be ordering a syringe from Ralph in a couple of days, but I was curious as to if you can help me with a problem. My problem is that I have ordered a mycobag off of the internet that holds 5cc's of spores. But I read on Ralphsters that they sell syringes in 10cc's of solution. So my plan is to put five cc's of the solution into the mycobag, then put the rest of the solution into the dirt. Is this a good idea or a bad one? Also if this would work, what species would grow best for both environments?

2. Terrible idea. Look up the PF Tek online, very productive. And South Americans are great, so are Ban Hua Thanons. I really think Cambodians have some potential too.

3. Buy another bag... You won't regret it.

4. you can put 10cc into the bag, but you might want to go with 5 and put the rest into the refrigerator for later. they can last up to a year in storage, so yeah don't put it in the ground cause nothing will grow. any cubies will grow in the bag, some are harder to flush then others so you might want to go with golden teacher to start off.