Shroom forum?

Discussion in 'General' started by tehpottestmofi0, May 23, 2004.

?

Shood we have a shroom forum?

1. Good idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. yes, but id change.....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i think gc shood have a shroom forum...

with growing
    experiences

as individual forums...because there are always a lot of shroom threads floating around

2. i think that woudl be cool. shrooms are definatly talked about on here a lot but all the threads are so spread out so putting them all into a seperate forum would be cool.

3. I\'m not sure if they want us linking to sites, but since they aren\'t selling anything that would compete with Grasscity, it shouldn\'t be a problem.

Check out shroomery.org. Message boards and a whole lot of information about growing and harvesting mushrooms.

And yeah, it would be kind of cool if Grasscity had a mushroom forum, but its success would depend on the knowledge of our members, and I\'m unaware of how many users are experienced with using, as well as growing, mushrooms.

4. it would be cool n all but then that would defeat the purpose of the \"GrassCity\" name somewhat. but yea if there was one other drug that i would want on here it would be shrooms, cause weed and shrooms just go togather (better then any other drugs) ya know =)

5. This has been discussed and without going into details, there is an issue at hand that prevents us from having forums on other drugs.

This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.