Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shroom Enhancment

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Darth Vader, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don\'t know exactly where to put this... This forum needs to have a \"other drug\" section. Does anyone know the best way to enhance shrooms? Besides smoking. Does orange juice and an empty stomach actually work?

2. If you\'re not worried about staying on the same level as everyone else, the calmest way to take shrooms is to crush them up and put them between your lips and your gums and let that shit dissolve, after they\'re pretty soft, just chew well and swallow, if you keep them away from your tongue, you can\'t really taste them through the process. This prolongs the trip and you start turning on as you\'re still eating your batch.... it\'s pretty fun.

3. i really want to have another drug section in here i have yet to do shrooms and have a few questionsmyself. they sound like fun. ive done salvia but never shrooms. +rep for the other drugs section idearrrr

4. thank you so much. I\'m looking for anyway to make it a little better and more intense. Not so much faster, but if that helps, I\'ll try it. Right now I have 5 grams of a bunch of fairly crushed up shrooms. My dealer said that would be just as potent if not even more. Is that true? Just wondering... I\'m not eating them untill friday.

5. orange juice makes the trip much better. when i did half an eighth and drank like 4cups of OJ and took like 500mg of vitamin C, i tripped ALMOST like i did on an eighth, not quite there tho, but def much stronger than a half eighth shoulda been

6. It\'s called Pandora\'s box. General will work too. Misplaced threads never really bugged me, but it\'s apparent when you make no effort to look.

7. Play nice vicious.:p

While it doesn\'t have a direct impact, a small amount of chocolate after the trip starts will send you in the right direction. It releases dopamine through sensory attributes.

But for me, the best enhancement has to be music.

8. I know people who always eat Vit C pills, but I can\'t personally say if it makes a difference.

9. You want to truly enhance a mushroom trip? There are a few ways:

Smoke weed: This enhance the effects slightly and prolongs a trip. Smoke a bowl after you eat the shrooms to help the come up, smoke a bowl during the peak to prolong it, and smoke a bowl on the comedown to put you right back into your peak.

If you want to truly enhance a shroom trip than take a hit of Nitrous Oxide and you will be launched into space. Nitrous can enhance a mushroom trip ten fold.

Now there is one more method called the \"Lemon Juice Method\". If you do not want to mix shrooms with other drugs then this is for you. What you do is take 1.5-2 grams of mushrooms and chop them up into a fine powder. Pour yourself a shot of pure lemon juice in a cup and dump your mushroom powder into it. Let it sit for 60 seconds and then hammer the shot back. This will increase the potency of the trip by a lot but also shortens a trip down to around the 4 hour mark. DO NOT put any more than 3 grams of mushrooms into a shot with this method because it is EXTREMELY potent.

read about the Lemon method more here:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/4714757#4714757

10. Smoking weed has multiple effects on a trip and it all depends on how much you smoke and when during your trip... personally, if I smoke before I come up, it seems to kind of phase out the intensity of the coming up, which some may prefer, but I like to feel the full effect of every wave that comes in, so I don\'t like smoking before... smoking during can intensify everything, sometimes to a scary point, be careful mixing shrooms and weed especially if you ever experience postural hypertension which is that rush of blood feeling you get when you\'ve sat in a smoke session for awhile and you stand up e.g. darkened vision, trouble standing, similar to the feeling of blacking out. When on shrooms, this is a lot more intense, I\'ve passed out several times when smoking too much weed while on a trip and once almost got a concussion from the ordeal. The thing I\'ve learned about shrooms is that they will stay around as long as you let them. If you start smoking towards the end of the effects, green can bring it back in a BIG way. I\'ve known people, including myself to return to climactic effects 7 or 8 hours in after smoking a few bowls... it\'s all just a matter of how you want to go about your business, but personally, I really enjoy a pure shroom experience, pot isn\'t a necessity.

11. Thanks everyone for your help. HOWEVER! I feel I should bring some more info into this. I will be doing this at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS on a class field trip. AM I retarded? YES! Any input?

12. I couldn\'t do it, the taste is so unbearable to me. I would still taste some of it. The taste itself is what usually makes me nauseous. I usually just eat them as quick as I can, but either way it still hits me really fast, between 15-30 min.

13. ideas like this is what gives drug users bad names.

14. uh agreed. dont do that, that sounds like a bad trip waiting to happen. Shrooms +strangers+screaming kids+chaos= emotional breakdown.

If you want to enhance ya trip, get your bestest friend and go into the wood where you wont be distrubed. i guarantee youll become nature(well you already are) but youll actually FEEL the trees, and the air, and the plants and fuck i wanna shroom.

but yeah good luck i guess, your in for quite a ride.

15. If I had known this was your purpose for tripping, I would have withheld my advice. Shrooms are not a drug to abuse.

16. I was reading that shroom thing...how interesting.

But if Im correct, soda is fairly acidic, I think more than lemon juice. I heard soda has a pH of 1.3

Idk if thats correct btu i think a shot of soda would taste better and possibly work the smae??

Inquiring minds want to know.

17. It already exists and its called Pandora\'s Box.

18. I can\'t remember the exact reasoning behind why something acidic like lemon works but I think they came to the decision that it is because it has a \"natural\" acidicness to it and it\'s a certain chemical in the lemon that activates the psilocybin.

19. Respect your shrooms or they will bite you in the ass....

20. look at the sun
    has the same effect as chocolate
    ever notice that when you high ( on weed) you smile when you look at the sun.
    its your mind releasing dopamine

on shrooms that would make ya real real happy
    but do it with a sitter ha dont want to go blind starring at the sun:eek:

thanks for the chocolate idea
    never thought about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.