shroom dosage

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by devils42491, Jul 22, 2008.

1. i getting 1/2 oz shrooms for me and my friends
    there is 4 of us so 1/8 each... should i take 2 1/2 eighths or just one 1/8 trip?
    i heard your supposed to start with low doses, but i wanna trip good. wat y'all think i should do

2. Eh, half an eighth will put you on the threshold of a good trip, so if you want to have a great/amazing trip, take the whole eighth. Taking an eighth will make for an experience you'll not soon forget. Just remember to mentally prepare yourself and go where the shrooms take you.

3. ya i want mind blowing, and i am prepared good, maybe i just do like 2.5 and 2.5 or some shit, cuz i'm sure some kid wont eat the whole 8th cuz he scared, then i just add it to my second one.

4. Well it's really all up to you in the end but I would say just go at it in a positve way thinking that everything will be great and take the hole 1/8. lol Def take it if you want a mind blowing exprience.

5. you will trip good off of an eighth. enough said on that

6. yeah i'd go with the whole 8th. i find shrooms pointless unless you take 3 or more grams.

7. I am the same way. But some of my friends have tripped off of half an 1/8 before. I don't know how because I didn't really feel anything.

8. And I quote;

"Grasscity is a community that is dedicated to those who dig MaryJane. We accept discussion of other drugs but can no longer allow certain threads in our City. Threads that are definitely unacceptable are: threads that request/offer advice on how much to take of a drug and threads that request/offer information on how to make a drug. Threads regarding research chemicals are also unacceptable. All threads regarding other drugs are allowed at the discretion of the Moderators, Super Moderators and Administrators."

-Rummy

http://forum.grasscity.com/pandora-...s-box-not-other-drug-box-s-pandora-s-box.html

9. good things its up to mods and not you

10. Mweh, actually you misunderstand me, I'm just giving you a fair heads up.

I personally would rather allow such threads knowing that some fool may go OD without trying to get some advice/learn something first, but I understand the legal liability in allowing such threads.

:rolleyes: