Shroom Dealers - Getting them to lower their price

Discussion in 'General' started by SketchyTX04, Aug 12, 2005.

1. I have not tried mushrooms yet. I've been reading of them for ages, but I have never known the right people, and when I did I had no money. So, now things have opened up for me. I know a guy who always has shrooms, and I trust him as a dealer himself (being pretty good acquaintences), but he's raping my wallet with the prices of his home grown shrooms.

Fifteen dollars a gram.

That's right, wipe off the water you just spit out of your mouth. My wallet is getting raped. When I asked him what the price would be a week ago (I haven't bought them yet, I just wanted to know so I could plan) I didn't know what the average price was. 15 dollars sounded relatively reasonable to me, not knowing the truth of the matter.

I'm picking up some weed from him tonight, and I want to see if I can get that price lowered. After I tell you guys what I think would be an alright idea, let me know, and if you don't give me some alternatives.

I was considering telling him that if he sold them to me for 15 dollars a gram, I would only buy two grams, but if he sold them to me for 10 dollars, I would buy 5 grams. (Which, I want five grams anyway, so if I got them for 15 bucks it would be about 75 bucks).

What do you guys think?

2. I think your plan is a good one.

3. Should work unless hes a greedy bastard.

4. sounds good to me. although 5 grams is a lot for a first time

5. im thinking hes gonna split it up into two doses

6. Hey,

Tell that bitch to lower it to $10/gram. I believe that is what the standard price is. If he won't lower the price, ask him how much you'd have to buy to get a reasonable discount. Peace.

-Timmy

7. $50 an 8th here.. So ive never done them

8. yeah he is ripping you off, raping your wallet. 50 for 5 grams is not bad at all, but still, about 49.00 that is profit, those 5 grams took 1 buck at most to make unless he has a real small / inefficient setup. But he is selling so hes gotta make a profit.

If you end up liking shrooms, and can invest 100 bucks, you can easilly start growing shrooms yourself and with 100 bucks have a very nice setup.

9. I think your buddy is out to make money and would only sell 2 for 30.. cause unless hes ur homeboy and doesnt mind hookin u up ... i dont see why he wouldnt want more loot

10. Yeah, I have a nice Grow here as many of you know. I HOOK my boys up at $20-$25 for an 1/8th just cause it still all straight profit. I'll usually sell at $30 an 1/8th to people i dont really know too well. $15 a g is absolutely absurd, ESPECIALLY if he's growing them at home. I wish more dealers could learn to think like the way my dealer teacher taught me:

" Hook up your boys when you can. They'll get their boys to go through you due to the discounts. Discount their friends a bit too, as they will send their friends running to you. "

I agree with your plan for the $50 for 5g's. Thats pretty fair. He'll make money, and tell him you'll get him a couple new buyers. If he's smart, he'll go for it.

11. Shrooms go for around 25-35/eighth here.

And around 150 an ounce.

12. Shrooms take about a month to make, and take little to no attention. They're also dirt cheap once you get your setup going. Ask him why he is charging so much for them. Maybe he said 15$/g because you came off sounding like a newbie and he was going to take advantage of you. Tell him what you're willing to pay and he won't say no, bottom-line is they cost him nothing and he probably just wants to sell them regardless of cost.

13. I don't get why kids charge so much for shrooms....my friend used to grow them, and would literally give them away to people because they were so cheap to make and he had such a large amount. Now, all of the high school thugs around are trying to sell them for $45 an 1/8th. FUCK THAT.

14. Wow. The prices you guys pay for shrooms. I've been getting some fire closed caps for 20 an 1/8. I love the midwest.

15. These are more realistic prices IMO
    never more than 30 an 1/8th

Peace!!

16. $5 a gram here..
    My god, how can you be charged more than gram-o'-weed prices for shrooms?
    They only last one trip unless you buy in massive bulk..

17. Put a bullet through your wallet and be like "You're killin my wallet, mayn"

18. $35 or $40 an 8th of some so-so cubensis around here, but discount comes quick at 110 a half, I'm not sure how much an ounce is.