Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shrek

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by epicbeardchild, Nov 17, 2010.

1. My friend and I are about to buy a half ounce of some type of weed called shrek. Have you guys ever heard of something like that? any reviews? I searched on google but i couldnt find anything.

2. It's a stupid made up name like 99% of the weed out there that isn't from a dispensary.

They make it up so you are more likely to buy it.

3. Thats because the dealer made up the name trying to move his product faster.

Oldest trick in the book, also its one of the most effective.

A good rule of thumb to use when buying is NEVER believe the strain name unless your buying directly from a grower or a dispensary.

4. sounds made up mate

5. no reason not to buy the stuff though if its some good shit.

6. Oldest trick in the book, indeed. I think it's so dumb when dealers try to get me to buy some random name ass shit. Unless it's a strain I've heard of before from dispensaries, I don't care wtf it is. Prob just some mids, lol.

7. well we are getting it for 70 bucks. We are in norcal so im hoping its some good shit. Even if its not, we are getting a hell of a deal for it.

8. I could see Shrek being another slang for weed, cause he's stinky and green, yet loveable like pot. :smoke: